Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

PC won't recognize ST using USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC won't recognize ST using USB

If anyone has had this issue and can pass along a solution I would be very grateful. The ST works in direct mode, not in network mode. Trying to set up TGC and it needs a USB connection which is why I'm reaching out for help.

Not sure if it's your issue or not but my sim is very far away from my router connected via underground cable to the computer. The direct mode is the only way to go for me as the internet signal to the skytrak unit is too weak.
    Edit: I have heard of others using their phones as hotspots.
    Last edited by PKR; 05-08-2022, 08:23 PM.
    Lidar Courses:
    Belmont CC Lidar
    Virginia National Lidar
    Creighton Farms Lidar
    Westpark Va Lidar

Fictional Simulator Courses:
    Greenwood Golf Course Sim
    Desert Valley Golf Sim
    Rodgers Woods v2
    Ile aux cinq phares

plus others.

Comment

• JAXterps
      JAXterps commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reaching out. The reason I need it to connect via a USB is so I can set up TPC2019. I do think the direct mode works fine otherwise.

Not sure why USB mode is not working (does it connect at all?). In any case, if your PC is wired with ethernet, you can play TGC2019 using direct mode. In fact, this is the most stable way to connect it.

Comment

• JAXterps
      JAXterps commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reaching out. The reason I need it to connect via a USB is so I can set up TPC2019. I do think the direct mode works fine otherwise.

If using windows, go to your 'search' and put in 'device manager'. Open it. Plug in your usb and look at the device manager screen - it should refresh to show something was plugged in. If not - keep trying other usb ports on your pc until you see it flash.

Comment

Working...
    X