Sliding Setup for SkyTrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding Setup for SkyTrak

Has anybody ever considered making sliding rig for the SkyTrak?

You set it up at the same height as your mat and then you can adjust the SkyTrak position depending on the club that you are using but it just slides back and forth.

For my current setup, I have a 4 x 6 mat with my ST sitting on the mat. If I'm using a driver, I need to have the ST setup all the way at the front of the mat, but when I'm hitting a PW, then I could move it further back on the mat.

I'd just think it would be a genius idea and was wondering if there was anyone else having the same annoyance because their mat isn't big enough.

When I'm just using the ST for the range it doesn't really make a big diff, but if I'm using it with TGC, then I can see myself needing to move it back and forth all the time and that sucks.

Please tell me that something like this already exists!

They had something like this for gc2. It should be fairly easy to diy something with drawer rollers and some wood. I was going to need this as well but switched mat setups instead.

Comment

Yep somebody has considered it and wants to sell you one; http://premierdivotactionsimulator.c...___skytrak.htm

Comment

Hey that's pretty cool.
        But I was just thinking about it and I could probably build something like that for about $30 with drawer runners. If that doesn't work out, I might end up checking out that product.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

arwin I had the same dilemma and came up with this... Using mostly stuff I had laying around in the garage, besides the drawer slides. Probably cost me $20 for the 3 slides and it lets me slide to the front and back of my mats plus close and far away so I can utilize my CCE mat and Fiberbuilt...
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X