Trackman dual monitor support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackman dual monitor support

Is it possible to have 2 displays with different views on the trackman I guess similar to fsx ?

bouxy, I haven't received my trackman yet but yes you can and it's very versatile from what I have seen during the demo at my place. you can select screens/data you want to show on your second screen. TPS is just tremendous in all aspects !

Comment

You can! There is a icon bottom left of the monitor I believe that you can click on and then let TPS know what you want displayed in what screen. I tend to have range down the line on my projected image and then the over top view and club and ball data on my other. Hope this helps.

Comment

Sweet I’ll check,it out

Comment

• Dax
          Dax commented
          Editing a comment
          Let me know if you cannot find it and I can post some pics.

Dax please post a pic I do not see it

thanks

Comment

Bouxy. I have just finished setting up my TM4. Amazing, I can’t believe how good it is (except for putting - I think I need to learn a bit more as I m missing a lot shots and in particular launch direction).
          as for the dual screen, it s very easy. Go into the driving range mode, once hitting shots, look at the very bottom left, there are 3 little icons (on the very left), select the third one and then you choose what you want to display on your second screen. I have selected impact location.

Comment

Got it ... too bad in virtual like practice you can’t have 2 different screen displays like one showing fairway and the other all club data

Comment

• TrueGolferNorth
              TrueGolferNorth commented
              Editing a comment
              You can run iPad app - either traditional or GO app - as a viewer of the main Virtual Golf program and view other parameters from iPad/iPhone.

Sorry for just getting here now. Glad you found it and yes it is too bad when you are on the virtual range. Maybe this is something we can add to our wish list of things for them to add.

Comment

I’m guessing you found this but you can pull up partial data while in virtual golf. It has 6 parameters if I recall and I’m not sure if you can customize them (I don’t own Trackman but use it pretty frequently).

Comment

Working...
              X