Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

3 new courses trackman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new courses trackman

Looks like they are in Japan and each course shares to names out of the 3 courses which makes me think they are intertwined like a 27 hole course anyway very narrow fairways but really nice

Saw that the following were added last week:

Port Huron

Adlington Golf Centre - The Graduate par 3

Dalebrook Forest par 3 (not sure if this is the same course that they used for the Bullseye Challenges, but seems like a nice par3)

Comment

This one looks like a course where I could lose a lot of balls if I play it in real life. Just added this am I think. Southport’s Hillside Golf Club

https://twitter.com/trackmangolf/sta...808087556?s=21

Comment

Quaker Ridge Golf Club has now been added.

Comment

Any news on the new firmware .... we really need putting from any distance

Comment

• Dax
            Dax commented
            Editing a comment
            I have not heard anything.

2021 version of Royal St. George’s has now been added.

Comment

Hey Guys Just trying to help someone with possible purchase of Trackman 4 but wanted to get some hires Screens of Pebble beach and some of there Scenic courses. Really hard to Find.

I know the Computer specs I am aiming for but everything online is so compressed and can't get to see the real thing justice. Thanks.

Comment

• Dax
              Dax commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine would just be a pic of a pic. Can you contact TM directly and see if they can send you some?

Originally posted by golfyn View Post
            Hey Guys Just trying to help someone with possible purchase of Trackman 4 but wanted to get some hires Screens of Pebble beach and some of there Scenic courses. Really hard to Find.

I know the Computer specs I am aiming for but everything online is so compressed and can't get to see the real thing justice. Thanks.
            They just forwarded him to the website or videos on the web. Would be good for someone with the actual software to get some screenshots.

Thanks

Comment

• Dax
              Dax commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t have Pebble. Have you tried downloading TPS? I believe it is available to download by anyone. While you won’t be able to open a course or download one with a subscription, you should be able to click on the course and have a pic taken from the course to come up along with a description of the course.

If you are wondering if the graphics are true 4K, then I don’t think you are going to get that at this time.

Another new course added. Gut Kaden - looks to be another nice course.

Comment

Shepard’s Rock now added.

Comment

The Evian Resort Golf Club now added.

Comment

Looks like the courses are starting to roll out again.

Scioto Country Club now part of the library.

Comment

Learherstocking Golf Club now added.

Comment

The Summit Golf Club has been added and it looks amazing.

https://twitter.com/trackmangolf/sta...145015299?s=21

Comment

From TrackMan from Twitter:

”Introducing Medinah G&CC. The course of miracles. Europe’s historic comeback at the 2012 Ryder Cup. The host of five majors. Create a miracle!

We've also just released Bahia Beach GC (Puerto Rico) and GC Neuhof (Germany) to the Virtual Golf library.”

Comment

Another new course today!

Ireland's Royal County Down 'Championship Links' course,

Comment

Working...
                          X