Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

E6 connect and handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 connect and handicap

Hi guys, im playing E6 with my Mevo+ and im wondering how to i get my official handicap now im running1.8.0.2

I was able to adjust my handicap manually for a few days, but it seems that option has been removed again and it tells me that e6 will adjust my handicap from valid rounds.

What constitutes a valid round - one without mulligans but what about gimmes? I have 1.5m gimmes turned on - does that affect things? Can my handicap adjust from normal stroke rounds? I have played 85 events - however only 3 show up on my e6 portal.. is this because of the update its wiped the older rounds? Do i need a minimum of 4 valid rounds? This is driving me a bit crazy to be honest - I will probably end up moving to TGC2019 to see how that is if I cant get this fixed
    Last edited by nickcurrie; 08-09-2021, 04:54 PM.

My impression is you play enough rounds without mulligans and it will give you a hcp.
    I'm not sure how they are normalizing data. I do autoputt (seems to 3 putt almost anything over 40 feet, 30-40 ft is about 25% chance of 3 putt, 30-15 ft is almost always 2 putt. 10 feet and in,, its 1 putt about 90%)

It surprisingly gave me a handicap of -9 after a few 5 rounds. I have no clue what this means. I'm a 3 handicap in real life.

Comment

Hi Dubville - are you talking after 5 rounds on a single course? As I have played 86 rounds so far - settings have been a mixture of 10ft gimmes and autoputt - but still E6 still doesnt give me a handicap.

Comment

I had around 200 rounds but it didn't seem to count those (before recent update.) I usually don't play in competitions or online as I cant really putt on my setup. I played several rounds after the most recent update and now I have a handicap, but have no clue what it means.

Comment

Yep after updating to 1.8.1.9 I have a handicap now too. Happy days I hope this stays working.

Comment

What does it mean handicap -9? I played couple rounds and this is what it gave me. Is it a 9 HCP? Or +9. Not sure what it means

Comment

Working...
            X