Tittle X E6_Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tittle X E6_Connect

I stumbled across this video of a demo of Tittle with the new E6 Connect software. I don't know what to think of the smartwatch that's used to navigate the shot direction but its kind of cool. If anyone speaks Korean, maybe you can add more info. Ahh, reading through the comments, the smartwatch is a Samsung Gear S3 and it's taking all of the measurements for the swing. There is no tittle device used except the swing stick. It's good to see something going on with Tittle. Lately, I can get a reply at all from their support. It's like emailing a black hole.
    Last edited by Chuck; 10-30-2018, 09:23 PM.
    Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Hay all. This video got me to thinking about using smartwatches using Google WearOS to measure swings. Apparently, there are a few apps for WearOS already on the play store that allows the watch to GPS track you on a golf course and provide distances to the hole. I did see a youtube video of smartwatch being used to track a golf swing, but it was pretty much just proof of concept work. So do you think there is a chance that the next R-motion may simply be an app for a smartwatch?
    Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Issue support left and right handers
      I have been using TittleX and E6Connect for two weeks by myself. I'm a lefty. Yesterday a friend came over to play and it wouldn't pick up a right handed swing. Tried separate profile, tried my profile. Same club with air swing from left worked fine, Turn around and air swing from right would revert back to "Waiting". Worked for a full hour after but only from left side

Comment

• nbar
        nbar commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Tittle X works only on impact. you have to hit the ball for it to pick up the swing. Don't known why the left air swing works at all.

• Nugget
        Nugget commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you you have to make sure the settings are for left handed player. Won't do automatically. Check player settings in E6.
    Working...
    X