Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Swing Cameras to Uneekor QED w/ Ignite software

Hi everyone,

I've got a QED with the ignite software. I bought two USB web cameras to use as swing cameras, but they don't seem to show up in the ignite software. I'm not finding any documentation on how to set them up or even select them in the system settings.

Does anyone know what needs to be done to get the cameras running?

This probably isn't much help, but the one I have just shows up in the drop down on the settings page with nothing done before then to set it up. (true plug & play). Did you click on the blank box next to cameras just to make sure you see the options in the drop down? From memory, the box is blank but when you click on it, it shows you all of the available recording options for your connected camera (i.e. 720p 30fps, 720p 60fps, etc.)

Comment

That's helpful. I did manage to find the settings. Turns our there's a difference between the "QED Ignite" application with the black icon and the "QED Ignite SO" application with the orange icon. The orange one does not have the cameras. I'm guessing "SO" is "sensor only".

Comment

• myrison
        myrison commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. Glad to hear you’re up and running.

• TheDon07
        TheDon07 commented
        Editing a comment
        The "SO" is for the Uneekor Swing Optics cameras. They have an option for that specifically, because you get additional software features when you buy those cameras.
    Working...
    X