Certified Pre-Owned Skytrak

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simmb
    replied
    I bought a refurb last month in the UK. No problems with it so far, it looked brand new to me. With a 12 month warranty and a year's GIP included it was a no brainer.

    Leave a comment:


  • dws90
    replied
    That's what I was thinking, will mean I can afford a better net and mat for my garden then too don't have room inside so can't build a full sim!

    'Refurbished Pre-Owned SkyTraks are previously-owned products that have been returned for various reasons. Each SkyCaddie must pass SkyGolf's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. A Certified Pre-Owned SkyTrak offers a fully-functional launch monitor at a substantially lower price and comes with a 12 Month Warranty.'

    Is what it says on their website.

    Leave a comment:


  • wbond
    replied
    If it comes with a 12 month warranty, sounds like you should be covered if there is any issue with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jut111
    replied
    can't speak for the UK, but in the US I purchased a refurb last year. Have used it a ton and not experienced any issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • dws90
    replied
    I realise this is a year old thread but I'm looking into getting a refurbished SkyTrak in the UK.

    Their website now says it's a 12 month warranty. Are they worth the saving in £££ over a new one?

    Leave a comment:


  • v10king
    replied
    That's what I was told

    Leave a comment:


  • jaus
    replied
    Originally posted by v10king View Post
    It was 30 days to return with 6 months warranty.
    6 months warranty for a refurb? The website says 90 days. (?)

    Leave a comment:


  • v10king
    replied
    It was 30 days to return with 6 months warranty.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaus
    replied
    Originally posted by v10king View Post
    I bought a refurbished one and it was off on distances by 20-30%. Returned it and got a new one, distances were still off but misreads in chips and putts were too much. Returned it and got a gc2, never looked back
    What kind of approval period did you get on the refurb? 30 days? Did they ever quote what service costs would be?

    Leave a comment:


  • Opticsguru
    replied
    I wouldn't worry about it and buy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • v10king
    replied
    I bought a refurbished one and it was off on distances by 20-30%. Returned it and got a new one, distances were still off but misreads in chips and putts were too much. Returned it and got a gc2, never looked back

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan380golf
    replied
    Happy with my refurb. Just what I was waiting for...

    Leave a comment:


  • Phillyfan
    replied
    I bought one and have used it for about a week. No issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • Timdm3
    replied
    I have a refurb and have zero problems.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaus
    replied
    I would also like to hear any experiences with the refurbished Skytrak.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...