Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Foresight GC2 (FRAUDULENT LISTING EXAMPLE)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Foresight GC2 (FRAUDULENT LISTING EXAMPLE)

Up for sale is a gc2 Foresight GC2 Golf Launch Monitor, it was purchased in july 2015, it was barely used, am actually selling it because of less usage, its in prestine condition (like new in box), everything functions exactly as they should, the package includes protective case and a custom built computer with specs specific to the needs of the software, The software to play, practice, club fitting, all that stuff is on the computer and ready to roll. The computer connects to wireless internet which you need to run the software. I also purchased 6 extra courses, and the standard software only comes with 1 course, so there are 7 total: Congressional, Dallas National, Teton Pines, Ballyowen, La Tempete, Glen Oak, and Akron, Purchased new the GC2 is $6695, case is $155, software $2495, extra courses $570, and computer was just over $800 to build. In total this is over 10k invested in hardware and software.

Asking for $4950.

Pm me for more details.

As mentioned on the other forum where this is posted, I'm very interested. I hope you'll give me first chance at purchasing. Thanks

Comment

Solid price for sure.

Comment

Where is this located? I'm definitely interested. Price is very good, but I am pretty sure I have seen these pics and post somewhere else. Maybe on eBay. I find it a little strange that people keep creating profiles just to sell items. Please post a photo of the actual serial number on the unit and one with the unit displaying shot data.

Comment

The pictures are exactly the same as an ebay listing that sold for $6800 on May 20. Watch out guys!!!

Comment

Great find andygg1986 . Topic locked.

Comment

please be careful when buying expensive equipment from new forum users.

If you don't trust it, use an escrow service: https://escrow.com

Comment

Working...
              X