SkyTrack Full Metal Jacket case - beta version available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrack Full Metal Jacket case - beta version available

I've made a case for my SkyTrack that I'm happy with - some of you have asked about buying one.

My kids want to commercialize it (12 and 15 year-olds - that watch too much Shark Tank) but for now I'm happy just to get some out to the indoor hackers that could use one.

I've put an item on ebay at $95 that covers the cost of making a batch of them (It also includes USPS shipping in the USA only.)

Included levelers adjust about 2 inches above the floor - if you want more, you can get regular 3-1/8-16 bolts.

I will make them and ship before January 15th.

FMJ Beta case for ST

Would rather not deal with international shipments - but reply below if that's a real hardship.

I just ask that you use it, and offer some feedback on the thread at:

http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...tection-shield

Happy Holidays - keep it in the short grass.

If you need ergonomic furniture - here's my company - there may very well be some where you work )

www.pbasics.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	v2 7.jpg
Views:	1109
Size:	260.4 KB
ID:	92297

Name:	v2 8.jpg
Views:	1061
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	92299

Name:	v2 9.jpg
Views:	1075
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	92298

Name:	v2 2.jpg
Views:	1012
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	92220
    Last edited by awisnia; 12-23-2016, 06:33 PM.

Back on Ebay

FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor

Now includes self-adhesive circular bubble level in addition to all hardware and leveling feet.

Last edited by awisnia; 01-23-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Paypal sent, best wishes on your father/son entrepreneur venture!

Comment

• Yahtzee
      Yahtzee commented
      Editing a comment
      1 day turn around on shipping confirmation. Can't wait to get it!

Ordered mine on 9th January, received it today in UK. Quality Product, first class instructions and packaging, best insurance policy I ever bought. Hats off to you awisnia for sticking your neck out and bringing to market a product that reduces the risk and helps settle our nerves when stepping up to hit the ball !! .Just got to get my temporary 6m x 4m x 3.1m High (apex) Marque Simulator Room completed in the back garden so I can fire it up with TGC.

Comment

• Jasonstanley
      Jasonstanley commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, whearabout in the uk did u order the marque if u don't mind me askin?

• Hearsall203
      Hearsall203 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gala Tent, https://www.galatent.co.uk/more_deta...itemcode=09087. Top Quality, Only issue is that I need to put some Nylon Blackout Screening / netting inside as it lets to much daylight in, but I'll incorporate this screening to cover errant shots to the sides and protect the Marque Roof, when I hitting Wedge Shots. Will be able to use it in Winter for Golf, when too wet or cold to play, and use in Summer for Barbeques & Parties & pack it in the interim.

First post(been lurking and learning for a while)....just ordered. Can't wait for arrival so my son can have some fun without my stress level going through the roof.

Comment

• awisnia
      awisnia commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome - my 16 year old daughter had her High School hockey team over for a team dinner and my SkyTrak survived - it's nice to not have to worry

Shipping confirmation yesterday, looking forward to finally playing with the kids on TGC ...thanks!

Comment

Okay, have had about a month of use now. Absolutely the best product EVER to be paired with Skytrak unit! MUST HAVE!!! Great product from great people!
      Last edited by Roobob907; 01-26-2017, 07:59 PM. Reason: autocorrect

Comment

I've just placed my order and am looking forward to it's arrival! I currently have the plastic case, but I want the piece of mind knowing my SkyTrak is surrounded by METAL!

Comment

Ordered from Australia.. Looking forward to it

Comment

FMJ received in the UK. Great product/ confidence restored. No issues after set-up.
            US - UK trade deals in good shape. 👍

Comment

• awisnia
              awisnia commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL there's one trade deal at least.

The feedback is appreciated.

• Sorry I posted my feedback on Ebay..this thing is rock solid and it looks so cool..thanks again for making these

Comment

• awisnia
              awisnia commented
              Editing a comment
              Schlueter cheers!! Please feedback after playing with it a bit.

• FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - v4

fast shipping
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - v4 (#192093598798)
            Good seller
            Thanks great product ?
            Item as described and shipped fast! Thanks.
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - v4 (#192085847044)
            Great case!!! Better and cheaper than Skytrak plastic case. Thanks!!!
            Great item, works fine, good price and well made. Thanks!
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - Beta II (#192071777816)
            Good deal,thank you!
            excellent seller, item exactly as described
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - v4 - Beta II (#192071777816)
            Five stars-Fast shipping-great communication. Thanks for the Skytrak FMJ case
            Just as described, arrived quicker than promised. Thank you!
            !!!Excellent Service.
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - Beta II (#192071777816)
            Awesome Product! Works Great! Fast Delivery - Thanks!
            Good stuff! Would recommend anyone who owns a SkyTrak LM to buy one.
            Great Seller! Product as described and shipped quickly.
            FMJ Steel Protective Case for SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor - v4 - Beta II (#192071777816)
            Excel idea, must have to protect $1700 item, shame i bought SkyTrak version 1st.
            Super fast shipping! Thank you!
            Great! Exactly as ordered. Would buy again!
            Extremely Happy. Excellent product, price and delivery!
            Nice product! Fast shipping! Excellent seller!!Thanks!
            SWEET!!
            FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND SELLER!!!!
            Very well made. Works great. Fast shipment. Thanks!
            Ideal! Great Product !
            Great product, fast shipping, I would buy from again. Thanks for making this.
            This item is professionally built and far exceeds my expectations
            Great product and super fast delivery 5⭐️
            Very nice product! Thank You!
            great ebay seller
            Very Happy, Excellent Product, Very Well Finished, Great Delivery Communication.
            Quality Product, delivery to UK within 2 weeks, Top class seller,
            Perfect transaction!
            Great transaction and the case is awesome. Works great and already saved me!
            Great product
            Outstanding product, phenomenal service. Would highly recommend.
            Great product and seller!
            Fast ship. Works perfect. Awesome quality.
            Great design! Excellent turn around time. Thanks!
            Fast shipping!
            Perfect seller. ! This thing is awesome. Great seller. Thanks!!
            Excellent Communication and Service!
            FMJ Beta case for ST (#192059809394)
            Excellent ebayer
            Awesome, So glad I didn't buy SkyTrak's version or try to make my own.
            protects the SkyTrak, works great no missed shots or othe issues
            Great product and service--thanks!
            Great seller! Great communication and fast shipment. Thank you! Recommended!
            Great seller, great product and great communication.
            excellent seller. great communication!
            Awesome work! Thanks!

Comment

• I will get to the point and say the FMJ is worth every penny and then some. I have a 6 1/2 year old son who enjoys playing and felt left out not being able to use the skytrak, I did not trust the 'protective case' from skytrak(I did let him hit a couple while holding my breath). Enter the FMJ. I can now let my son whack away and have some fun with mommy and daddy and not be relegated to putting duty. He has shanked 3 into the FMJ and not one issue. The firs time he did it, yes, my pucker factor went through the roof and you could hear a pin drop, but, the red dot came back on and it worked just fine. Not going to lie and say the other 2 times were laughed off...definitely gets quite in the house for a second, but then we realize all is good. And yes, I have shanked one off the toe and whacked it with some pretty good velocity as well with no harm done. So just the happiness and smiles I get from my son and being able to enjoy the game with him is well worth the price of admission. Buy it and you won't regret it.

Comment

• awisnia
                awisnia commented
                Editing a comment

• pwade3
                pwade3 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did it dent or bend any of the thin metal area's around the lens of the FMJ when hit?

• FMJ always in stock - and still requires no tools to adjust the unit with the included bubble level.

Just spin the leveler with your fingers.

Available through ebay Full Metal Golf

Comment

• We just shipped our 527th (and last) case and wanted to thank everyone that participated over the last six-months. it's been and incredible father-son adventure with my 12-year-old and an absolutely invaluable learning experience for him. However, it's time to get back to running my business (pbasics.com) and leave the fight-monitor case sales to the experts at SkyTrak.

SkyTrack has recently launched their own case and it looks great. It's beefy at close to an 1/8 inch of steel and it's been thoroughly tested with the benefit of actually knowing the workings of the Skytrak's cameras, trigger, flash and wifi systems. You can see the LEDs from everywhere, the usb connection is protected, and there's a handle which also catches stray rebounds.

In short - it's "official" and backed by SkyTrak.

Click image for larger version  Name:	small.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.8 KB ID:	120271

More information is here on the SkyTrak website.

Click image for larger version  Name:	world customer map.gif Views:	1 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	120272

Comment

• pwade3
                  pwade3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for doing this. As much as I love the case, I am also happy you were able to do this with your son. I hope you both enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoy the FMJ. Thank you.

• awisnia
                  awisnia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pwade3 cheers, very much appreciated!

• Thanks for doing it, glad I got in on the initial run, it's been invaluable.

Comment

• awisnia
                  awisnia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Appreciate that!
              Working...
              X