Tour Handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Handicap

I've played 6 rounds all on ranked courses 2 of which were last weeks tournament and I was under the impression that I would have my handicap by this Tuesday as per what I've read in the past. When I looked at my profile it is still showing as 0. I didn't go through Q school because it was already closed but I read that it didn't matter as long as I played 5 rounds of ranked courses. Anyone know if I misunderstood something or if I need to do something else? Really looking forward to this weeks tournament but not at a 0 handicap. I don't play anywhere close to that.

You have to play 5 tournament rounds to get a tour handicap

Comment

• dvillicana
      dvillicana commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it. Thank you!

I have played 5 rounds on the tour now (2 @ Zurich Classic, 2 @ Wells Fargo and 1 @ Q-School Augusta National (last night)) - ProTee - How long does it take for you to update my Tour HCP?

Comment

• wbond
      wbond commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure that you can combine q school and tournaments.

• Cubsmjy
      Cubsmjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I thought I had read that you could??

Handicaps update every Tuesday

Comment

• Cubsmjy
      Cubsmjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks...I guess that is why it only shows I have played 2 rounds.

ProTee United - I completed 7 rounds on tour, 2 tournaments - Wells Fargo and Zurich Classic and 3 rounds of Q-school all before Monday and yet my tour handicap hasn't been updated. Have things changed that that isn't enough rounds?

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      Weird problem, but we fixed it. We can not run the automated HC calculation process in the middle of the event, but we manually adjusted your HC to 6.7. So if you play this weeks event your net scoring will use the 6.7.

Last 20 rounds: 80 79 86 81 79 79 81
      Last 20 par: 72 72 72 72 72 71 71
      Last 20 slopes: 113 113 113 113 113 113 113
      Differentials: 8 7 14 9 7 8 10
      Lowest Differentials: 7 7
      Handicap = (14 / 2) x 0.96 = 6.72 = 6.7

• Cubsmjy
      Cubsmjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!!

@ProTee United Can you look into mine as well. I'm having the same issue.

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you only played 4 rounds and you need at least 5. I do not see any Q-School or other rounds.

I played Zurich and Wells Fargo. Also when I did this Q school was not open yet so I played a few of the courses I read that would go towards the handicap. I also have played 2 rounds of the TPC this week. Maybe I just misunderstood.

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      No sorry, you will need to play official tour rounds. Random courses will not work. Play this weeks tour or Q-school and you will have your official tour handicap next week.

• dvillicana
      dvillicana commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Same here.

Comment

Working...
    X