Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Arnold Palmer Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - WGC Dell Match Play with 2 rounds at Pine Valley Protee White Tees by Graig118 : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ell-match-play
See more
See less

TeamSpeak Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak Info

Teamspeak:
    This is what we use to talk to each other while playing online. Go to teamspeak.com/ and download the latest Teamspeak 3 client program. Watch the video on how to set it up. http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=tutorials

Here is a great tutorial on how to connect to a Teamspeak server.
    tserverhq.com/clients/knowledgebase/99/H...mspeak-3-server.html

Teamspeak server address and password can be found on the ******************* site under member info. You must be logged in.

Microphones: We have found that Bluetooth mics tend to cause problems. I would recommend everybody use a USB desktop mic with an on/off button. You can also configure Teamspeak to use the keyboard for push-to-talk.

Note: If you have problems connecting to the server, the address might have changed. Log into the ************** site and check the Teamspeak address.
    Last edited by Vance; 12-14-2014, 02:17 AM.

Teamspeak address changed. I will pm all players the new address. The password is still the same.

Comment

Can you remind us of the password in the PM as well? It's been a while for some of us

Comment

no problem.

Comment

Ok. PM'ing everybody the new TS stuff all the time is getting old. You will soon be able to get the latest TeamSpeak info at the ************** site.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmax View Post
            Ok. PM'ing everybody the new TS stuff all the time is getting old. You will soon be able to get the latest TeamSpeak info at the ************** site.
            This has been added. If you login to the tour site and goto Manage, you can see the up to date TS information. If you have issues logging into TS, go check here to see if the info has change.

Comment

Reminder: Please create a channel for your match or use one of the predefined Online Golf channels. Thank you.

Comment

please update your Teamspeak connection. My IP changed.

Comment

I've gone to Manage and get n/a for teamspeak I have 3 loaded on computer I'd rather use it than type messages

Comment

Did you do this as well?

Teamspeak server address and password can be found on the ******************* site under member info. You must be logged in.
                    Mountain Time

Comment

Originally posted by Dorba View Post
                      I've gone to Manage and get n/a for teamspeak I have 3 loaded on computer I'd rather use it than type messages
                      You're not enabled for Teamspeak use. Non of the Optishot players are using Teamspeak. Talk to Catman and the rest of the Optishot guys to see if they want access to Teamspeak server.

Comment

Done, I have downloaded

Comment

Gonna dl teamspeak, do I enable the overlay and volume control plugins or will it bog anything down? I only have 3 mbps so didn't know if it slows connection or anything

Comment

Don't have to do anything special. Just make sure mic is selected in capture settings

Comment

What server and password do I use for Teamspeak?

Any other hints?

Comment

Working...
                              X