Best Sim for Practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sim for Practice?

What is everyone's thought on best Simulation for practice? I've always heard Trugolf was the best with the different practice/training options they offer. I was considering if it was worth the 300 a month just for that. I already have TGC but am not really interested in playing full rounds. More interested in just range work, skills games, etc. A while ago I used some of the different training courses on TGC, but lately I've just been using the range option on an Android Tablet.

I've been very happy using the built in range and skills assessment over the past year. I think the $99 a year package would cover most of what you want.

Comment

where is e6 300 a month? Anyway, e6 does have groovy practice stuff. I like the "quick games" they have now - you basically shoot at objects, monsters, animals, etc, depends on the theme and when you hit them they blow up. JNPG has combines - I have not tried them but flightscope has them and I think is a great way to find your weak points and your progress to getting better. I do not like to practice very much - just play rounds.

TGC can be used for practice with the par 3 and replay feature on a given hole. I have said it before the question is not which software is the best, but how many can you afford - they all offer some type of value.

Comment

Originally posted by penrose View Post
        where is e6 300 a month? Anyway, e6 does have groovy practice stuff. I like the "quick games" they have now - you basically shoot at objects, monsters, animals, etc, depends on the theme and when you hit them they blow up. JNPG has combines - I have not tried them but flightscope has them and I think is a great way to find your weak points and your progress to getting better. I do not like to practice very much - just play rounds.

TGC can be used for practice with the par 3 and replay feature on a given hole. I have said it before the question is not which software is the best, but how many can you afford - they all offer some type of value.
        Sorry, I meant 300 a year.

I guess I should try the 30 day trial and see how i like it compared to the 99 a year package i have now.

Comment

SkyTrak driving range is more than adequate for what you need and will be the best value out there.

Comment

Working...
          X