Screens + Uneekor/GSA bundles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Screens + Uneekor/GSA bundles

I have been operating an indoor facility for 4 years now called Fairways Indoor Golf Club in Spanish fort alabama. It has been great so I have decided to add a new element to the business. I am now showcasing, manufacturing and selling equipment!

I am currently an official showroom and reseller of Uneekor and GSA equipment and I manufacture my own impact screens. I have also designed IR light modules for use with high speed cameras. I will eventually add a radar based system and one of the big name full system types to my product offerings so there is a wide range to choose from.

So before i go all out and start advertising all over the internet, i want to offer my services to the group of members that helped me get my facility started and put this potential opportunity on my lap.

I will be offering Uneekor amd GSA equipment and impact screen bundles. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi Mike

do you have a website ?

thanks

Comment

• Fairways IGC
      Fairways IGC commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I am Really sorry about missing this message. My website is www.fairwaysindoorgolfclub.com and I am just starting a new website www.visgolf.com that will handle sales and ecommerce. Right now that one just says under construction, but I wanted to separate the two. Still selling equipment directly. Since this post I can now also offer TGC and e6 software as well as fiberbuilt products! Please let me know if you are looking for anything specific and i try to source it package it and make sure everything you are getting works together. My goal is to be in the middle of DIY and turn key solution with quality products.

Lets hear more about the IR Lights.

Comment

• Fairways IGC
      Fairways IGC commented
      Editing a comment
      I started developing these lights for use with GSA products specifically but they can be applied to many applications. I have even tested a new high speed camera system with my lights. I was able to record ball and club video, like uneekor, at 1500 fps with my light module. Just a prototype right now. But looking to integrate it into a new system being developed. I'll post a couple pictures below.

htdumps here you go!

Comment

Because Uneekor released the price increase, I am Adding TGC to the bundle.

Uneekor ignite
      6 dozen Bridgestone mark golf balls
      TGC 2019
      Impact screen
      Total $7,775

Add $1,000 to upgrade to QED Refine
      add $2,000 to upgrade to QED Succeed
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fairways IGC View Post

Uneekor ignite
        TGC 2019
        Impact screen
        Total $7,775

Depressing how much we have to pay extra in the UK.
        For what you show above its about $15,000 in the UK. (succeed, TGC2019 and hitting screen) - I do hope Boris works on the US trade deal sharpish.

Comment

This bundle is still available! I have 6 rolls of preferred impact screen material left. Will provide raw preferred material for $7,250. Email me at mike@visgolf.com

Comment

Still have a little of the preferred material left and QED in stock Click image for larger version

Name:	20200414_135513.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	264635 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200425-063252_Chrome.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	264636

Comment

Originally posted by Fairways IGC View Post

Uneekor ignite
              TGC 2019
              Impact screen
              Total $7,775

What are main difference between QED version?

Comment

• Fairways IGC
                Fairways IGC commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll post the features for you.

The difference is the features of the software. Hardware is all the same.

Comment

I might be interested in the lx2 or lx3 by gsa. Do you offer that one for sale? I want to combine that with a new return pro. Thanks

Comment

• Fairways IGC
                  Fairways IGC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I no longer offer GSA products.
              Working...
              X