Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jard (NET) and @ecarl97 & @Randy (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - TGC Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - Tour Championship with 3 rounds at East Lake Simulator #1 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

Flightscope X2 and Xi for sale including computer with v11 software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope X2 and Xi for sale including computer with v11 software

I have a Flightscope X2 for sale along with a Flightscope Xi. Both are in good working condition and have all original accessories as well as an info book from one of their academies. The X2 measures all ball and club parameters and the Xi measures the basics. Both can be used indoor or outdoor. I have used them hitting outdoor from a covered shed. The X2 has the boresight camera so you can alighn via PC and internal camera or with the ipad method. I purchased the Xi new and the X2 used but registered it through Flightscope to get the latest version of PC software. The computer is windows 10 and has only been used to control the X2 but I mainly used the VX app on ipad to control it. You can use a iphone/ipad to control the units and display on big screen with adapter cable or use the included PC to control the X2. Basically this has all you need to set up a two bay indoor studio or a two station outdoor fitting/teaching center. A new X2 costs $12000 and a new Xi $2500. I am asking $6800 for everything.

Would you sell the X2 and computer separately of the Xi?

Comment

maybe...email me directly i85golf@icloud.com

Comment

I've sent an email regarding the Xi.

Comment

Email sent. Thanks!

Comment

Did the X2 sell?

Comment

Are these items sold?

Comment

Working...