Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Saik Golf winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club Friday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

Aboutgolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Aboutgolf

I have an Aboutgolf simulator for sale. I believe it is a 2010 model. It is in good working condition. I have it all torn down currently. Has everything needed to work (enclosure, stance mats, turf, projector computer, touch screen monitor, computer and electronics stand.) enclosure is roughly 18'Lx12'Wx10.5'H. Screen is still usable also have 2nd screen that is like new with it. I was quoted 6 months ago $12,000 to $14,000 to upgrade to all the newest technology and be professionally installed by AboutGolf. I believe these units are in the $40 to 50k range sold new. Has turf with it I would grade the turf condition at about 75% could possibly be in real nice shape if it was scrubbed up properly. I also have some extra parts from another similar model year that I had purchased just in case anything ever went wrong with this one. I just don't plan on installing it now. It is a lot of stuff and would require a 16' trailer to haul. Would be willing to deliver up to 100 miles or so if necessary. Also, has some sort of swing cameras included and it is a model that has he balance boards for under the stance mat.

I am asking $7,500 or best offer for this. It is located in Ebensburg PA.

Is this still for sale? Can you include pictures if so? Thanks

Comment

Yes, still available I will take some pictures tonight. Anything specific you would like pictures of? Like I said it is all taken apart currently. I was hoping I had pictures of when it was up but I did not. I will take pictures of the computer, overhead ball tracker projector if anything else just let me know. Price is def negotiable especially if you are willing to pick up.

Comment

Here are the attached pictures I am pming you my phone number in case you have any questions

Comment

Price reduced $6k obo

Comment

Do you know what all is measured by this system? spin? speed? etc.

Comment

Working...
            X