This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope Xi Tour For Sale

Up is a Flightscope Xi Tour I’ve owned and used sparingly for one year. I was the second owner from an individual that used it sparingly as well for a few demos. Had the unit fully inspected by Flightscope after purchasing and new battery and charging board installed to fix known battery life issues on some units. This unit gives every piece of data you would want and all the important ones the XI and XI+ do not offer. This has been the single greatest help with distance control and club testing I’ve had for my game and taken me from a scratch to well into the pluses. The only reason I’m selling is I can rent one at a local range whenever I want going forward. Buyer gets the Flightscope unit, charging cable, neoprene case, and box. Only cosmetic issues are tiny bit of dust residue from divots on the plastic and top of charging cable has electrical tape sealing location where wire was starting to expose. Sale does not include the iPad unless you want to discuss as a side item.

$5,000 + to split shipping (CONUS) with buyer (to ship fully insured which should be around $100 total split 2 ways)

Where are you located??

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Just sent you a PM for XI Tour

Comment

Pms responsed to.

Comment

PM you for the shipping.

Comment

Sale pending.

Comment