Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Golf18 (NET) and @Bob Chung (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - Charles Schwab Challenge with 2 rounds at Crooked Stick ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hwab-challenge
See more
See less

FlightScope X2 Elite Golf Doppler Radar Launch Monitor w/ cord, manual & cases $5,500

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: FlightScope X2 Elite Golf Doppler Radar Launch Monitor w/ cord, manual & cases $5,500

FlightScope X2 Elite - Golf Doppler Radar Launch Monitor w/ cord, user manual & cases/CD Rom - Asking $5,500 - will consider all offers

I purchased the FlightScope X2 Elite brand new directly from FlightScope in August 2017 for all-in cost of $8,220.00 ($7,500 was for the unit itself) and have only used it indoors for personal use - not commercial. This is the model that came out after the X2 but of course before the X3.

I have attached a copy of the actual invoice for proof of purchase and cost, date, etc. I took a picture of the serial number (the back left corner of the unit) so that you could call and verify directly with FlightScope that I am the rightful owner of the unit and this is not a scam. Sadly, some people are just jerks so have to be careful re: scams for sure when talking about this large amount of money.

I am looking to sell it as I am moving to a smaller space and will not have the required 16 feet of space required to use it indoors on short indoor mode (8 feet from tee to screen and 8 feet from tee to X2 unit). It is in exceptional condition as it was only used indoors by me over the past year and a half.

I will ship it to you without any additional costs.

Also, FlightScope recently e-mailed me with a trade-in offer for the X2 Elite of $6k credit to upgrade to the X3 unit which is currently selling for approx. $15k. I can not guarantee how long they will be willing to offer this trade-in special but thought it was worth noting.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

The contents include:
    X2 Elite Launch Monitor
    Power cord
    User manual
    Travel case (hard plastic - was never used and still has shrink wrap on it)
    Carry bag (similar to lap top case but designed specifically for the launch monitor)

Refer to the following website for all details on the unit. https://flightscope.com/products/x2-elite/

In summary, the unit captures the following:

Ball Launch & Flight Data
    Ball Speed
    Vertical Launch Angle
    Horizontal Launch Angle
    Vertical Descent Angle
    Smash Factor
    Spin Rate
    Spin Axis
    Carry Distance
    Roll Distance
    Total Distance
    Lateral Landing
    Apex Height
    Flight Time
    Shot Dispersion
    Shot Distance to Pin
    Skills Score

Club & Swing Data
    Low Point
    Club Speed
    Club Speed Profile
    Club Acceleration Profile
    Face to Path
    Face to Target
    Dynamic Loft
    Angle of Attack
    Club Path
    Spin Loft
    Swing Plane Horizontal
    Swing Plane Vertical

Does TGC support the FlightScope?

Comment

• StuartG
      StuartG commented
      Editing a comment
      No. E6 and I believe JNPG (beta support).

Flightscope X2 Elite doesn’t support putting.

I use TruGolf E6 sim software that came with standard 15 courses that I purchased for $1,800. I am not sure if that software is transferable but will call them tomorrow to see because would be willing to sell that at a big discount as well if allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by KMitch View Post
      Flightscope X2 Elite doesn’t support putting.

I use TruGolf E6 sim software that came with standard 15 courses that I purchased for $1,800. I am not sure if that software is transferable but will call them tomorrow to see because would be willing to sell that at a big discount as well if allowed.
      Yes you can sell that, and there is no transfer fee seeing as it is being used with the same Flightscope. You can also sell to pre-existing Flightscope owners, with no transfer fee. There would only be a transfer fee if you personally sold it to someone with a different LM.

If you are willing to sell that, let me know what the price is. I am potentially interested depending upon price.

Comment

Not currently looking for a Flightscope but this is a great deal. Someone will be very happy.

Comment

Hi I'm interested PM sent.

Comment

Pm sent. I am interested

Comment

This unit has been sold. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X