Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Skytrak+ FMJ + Mat + Net Return Pro + The Golf Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Skytrak+ FMJ + Mat + Net Return Pro + The Golf Club

For sale:

- SkyTrak
    - SkyTrak protection case (FMJ)
    - Net Return Pro (Comes with side barriers and bags included)
    - Golf mat
    - The Golf Club software

Only selling as no longer have the time to use it.

I'm based in the UK so I would prefer a UK sale.

Will sell each part separately if the right offer is made.

Thanks

Tom

Is anyone interested? Would be happy to take £2500 for around £4000 worth of equipment.

Perfect for a start-up sim and a hell of a lot of stuff for nearly the cost of a new Skytrak.

Comment

Possible, is that the early version of TGC (and NOT 2019)? Do you have a SkyTrak game improvement package, and is that transferrable? How much would shipping be to USA? Any videos, or pics of these pieces in use? How long did you use it, how many rounds played?

Comment

Originally posted by Brettster View Post
        Possible, is that the early version of TGC (and NOT 2019)? Do you have a SkyTrak game improvement package, and is that transferrable? How much would shipping be to USA? Any videos, or pics of these pieces in use? How long did you use it, how many rounds played?
        Hi Brettster,

Yep, it's the earlier version of TGC as I never upgraded as I haven't used it in the last 12 months or so.

I don't everything has expired apart from the TGC license as this was a lifetime license.

Round's played I'm unsure but I only played about 10 rounds on the tour.

If you can DM me an email I can send you lot's of video's etc of it all setup.

Thanks

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X