AG Golf Sim for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: AG Golf Sim for sale

I have an About Golf sim ceiling sensor and 4 floor sensors for sale. The ceiling sensor is model ag isu. I purchased a whole ag sim. And wound up using trackman so i have no need for the ceiling sensor or floor sensors. Make a reasonable offer. Matt@theLrt.com

I have no idea what these go for, can you please tell me what you're looking for? Can you use e6 or tgc with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Triniexr View Post
      I have no idea what these go for, can you please tell me what you're looking for? Can you use e6 or tgc with this?
      I believe this will require About Golf's sim software in order to run.

Comment

needs the ag software to run. Only runs on there software.

Comment

I spoke to a Rep regarding the software and he said it's $2000-5000/yr USD for it. Does this sound right to you guys?

Good morning Jason,
          thank you for reaching out to aboutGolf. I am the Northeast Sales Manager and would be happy to set up a time for a call with you to further discuss your interests in a golf simulator project.

To answer your initial question, our software subscription ranges from $2000-5000/yr USD as we have a variety of different software packages depending on the content you would like, and we can customize as well. Please check out some of the attachments highlighting our software and content.

Please let me know if you would like to get on a call together, or if you have any further questions.

Thanks Jason

Matt DeLois, PGA

Eastern Regional Sales Manager

aboutGolf Global Inc.

Comment

That does not sound right? Unless they changed their business model...

Comment

I was told you need to buy the software from them preloaded on there computer for 3,500. The annual cost would be for the updates just like you pay on other systems.

Comment

Working...
              X