Trackman 3e Indoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Trackman 3e Indoor

Selling Trackman 3e Indoor only, $8750. We just upgraded to 4. Used in an indoor studio, remained in housing for duration of its life. No hardware issues, no add'l licensing necessary to get going. Shipping free in lower 48, buyer pays shipping anywhere else. Paypal Goods and Services accepted. Any questions please email justin@inclubgolf.com or text 321-274-6764. photos attached via link

Just curious, how much did you pay to upgrade to 4, and you don't have an option of sending this back for a trade-in?

Comment

yes-trade in option is usually around $6000 with TM for this. We prefer to sell to other people especially since FS will buy it back during their purchase process for $2k+ more than TM for the same device Sticker on a new TM4 Indoor is $17,995. Since we did not trade in, there is no price discount for an "upgrade"

Comment

Is it possible for this to work outdoor? Is there any ongoing subscription or anything required with the device? Thank you

Comment

Anything under 30 yards will work outdoors with the indoor license only from what I understand. However, for a fee any TrackMan can be upgraded to outdoor. Sorry I cannot remember how much it was.

Comment

My understanding is the the license upgrade to make this indoor 3e trackman able to use outdoor is $2,000. I will confirm and get back to you. There is an optional $1000 transfer fee that my sales rep does not recommend, just because the benefits for the 3e are so insignificant to do so. Same with the subscription fee. There is one, but for $1000 per year it only gives you the ability to upload shot reports to the cloud, everything else is Trackman4 related. So, his recommendation was a private sale should not pay the transfer fee or the subscription fee.
            Last edited by jwm0016; 11-20-2020, 02:22 AM.

Comment

What software comes without paying the fee?

Comment

Working...
              X