This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: New gc2

Hi guys ! I posted in the fall that I was building a sim at my house and was torn with what launch monitor to buy . I ended up going with a quad. That being said they were back ordered so they sent me a gc2 and when the quad arrives I was able to keep the gc2. ( pretty smoking deal) well, I’m just about done w my build , I’m a contractor and did it myself so it took a while. Ended up costing me about 4 times what I expected . A way, my quad shipped today and will be here on the 25th so I have the gc2 for sale . I never took it out of the box , it’s brand new . Accepting reasonable offers . Feel free to message , call or text .
    Adam 860-575-9778

They sent you a gc2 for free because they were back ordered on the quad? How do I sign up for that deal lol

Comment

Dude I know! I guess it was an end of the year deal and there was only 30 of them to do it with. Foresite rep I dealt with is such a good dude too. Gets right back to you , set me up with their designer as to not up charge me w screen , flooring etc. definitely a once in a blue moon deal !! Helps soothe the pain of the quad cost too lol.

Comment

Hi Adam,

Would you be open to shipping to the UK?

Thanks
        Dan

Comment

What software does it come with

Comment

Interested, shot ya an im!

Comment

I just spoke with the OP, and the gc2 is sold and gone.
              lock it up

Comment

Working...
              X