TrackMan 4 Dual Radar Launch Monitor — Sunset Valley, TX — $11,000 OBO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrSwift
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2026
    • 5

    #1

    For Sale: TrackMan 4 Dual Radar Launch Monitor — Sunset Valley, TX — $11,000 OBO

    SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
    °°License transfer,
    Serial number and additional photos available privately to serious buyers.**

    I already contacted TrackMan Support services and confirmed that both this unit's licenses transfer cleanly to the buyer:
    °°Per Usual the Transfer fee must be paid before it processes; TrackMan then updates the licenses to the buyer's account°°

    *Location*
    Sunset Valley, TX — local pickup preferred; willing to discuss insured shipping
    °Condition°
    Excellent — dark gray finish, always kept in the original hard-shell case. Light use. Powers on and functions as expected.

    °What's included°
    - TrackMan 4 dual radar launch monitor (dark gray)
    - Original TrackMan black/orange hard-shell carrying case
    - Charger / power cable
    - Software + hardware licenses both have been confirmed transferable
    - Renewal pricing and the indoor/outdoor license configuration are confirmed for this specific unit

    *Preferred Payment:*
    PayPal, CashApp, or cash in person (Update as needed)
    Last edited by MrSwift; 09-22-2026, 11:55 AM.
  • DRomulous
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2026
    • 1

    #2

    Hi there,

    I'm interested in your Trackman 4 listed in Sunset Valley, TX. I'm a serious buyer in California looking for a unit in excellent condition.

    Could you share a few details?

    1. Serial number so I can confirm transferability with Trackman support directly
    2. Year purchased and roughly how many hours/rounds it's been used
    3. Confirmation of what's included — is it the indoor + outdoor license? Is the software license currently active, and when does it expire?
    4. Any cosmetic or functional issues I should know about?
    5. Would you be open to a quick live video call to see it power on and track a few shots?

    On price — would you consider $10,000 plus I'll cover insured shipping with signature? I'd propose PayPal Goods & Services for both of our protection.

    If you have additional photos and your forum feedback/references, that'd be great too.

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Comment

    Working...