This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotionView Elite & WiFi Video Grabber LIFETIME USB

MotionView Elite Golf Swing Video Analysis and Coaching Software LIFETIME USB & WiFi Video Grabber LIFETIME USB

I have the full Elite version with a perpetual license via USB key that I no longer use because I bought the Swinguru Pro Lifetime license and no longer use this. It's good software for multiple cams. I am only selling software. This license is good for two camera use but you can upgrade it if you have the need (see the sight). Retail price is $1,125.

I also have the lifetime Wifi Video Grabber software, but I found it better to be wired, but this comes with it free as it's on the same USB stick and I can't sell separately. This allows you to use your phone, tablet, or a GoPro....

You can download a trial of both here: http://www.allsportsystems.com/downl...s-software.php

I'm asking $500 after any payment fees and I will get you the USB stick to the continental USA within 3 business days (I'll pay for that). Elsewhere, shipping is cost.

This software will auto record and I wrote instruction on how to do that in the video section, but here they are below as well.

-Baller
    Motionview Elite Settings Explained (since the manual stinks):

To set up Autorecord & Audio-Trigger, do the following:

1) Go to the Cams Toolbox, Click Audio Trigger, Select Microphone/Device, & Volume selector (if necessary). TEST: Hit a club, make a noise... You should see the green level go up and when it goes high enough, the red asterisk or box will show up telling you it has been triggered. If it does not go high enough, raise the volume slider! It seems to me that the volume slider level does not save, not really positive, so if it doesn't work the next time, check that.

LEFT SIDE CHECK-BOXES:
    2) Click the checkbox yes for Autoplay
    3) Click the checkbox yes for Autorecord
    4) The rest unchecked (for me) - Continuous record is different and conflicts with Autorecord and will turn it off.

RIGHT SIDE SELECTORS:
    5) Frame Selector to Play All
    6) Final X seconds you want played of each video. I have mine set to Final 4.
    7) Record Time THIS IS IMPORTANT! DO NOT SELECT ANYTHING OR NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL WORK! It should show "Record Time" or something is selected.
    8) Microphone selector doesn't matter. That is for speaking into a lesson.

You are done. Tell it to record (I hit the PG DWN key and mine starts recording. It should stay in recording mode until you hit a ball and it recognizes it, then play the last 4 seconds of your swing for you. If it does not, go back and check the volume again on the Audio-Trigger section.

Let the video play and when it gets to the end, it will AUTOMATICALLY re-enter the recording ready phase. Hit when you're ready. It will keep looping as long as you want it to. If you want it to stop, you can hit the SPACEBAR, or you can stop playing the video, or you can uncheck Autorecord....

Once it works, BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR SETTINGS in a file and you can reload them again anytime.

Hope that helps someone!

***Also, If you plan on keeping videos, Make sure you click "Trim All Files" or you'll end up with many GB of excess recordings.

This is still available, FYI.

Comment

This is a steal of a deal! Unfortunately, I purchased mine a few months ago. Someone should jump on this.

Comment

Please close thread.

Comment

Working...
        X