This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SkyTrak, Protective Case, 1Yr GIP

I am selling my SkyTrak as I recently swapped to a GC2. The unit is about 1yr old and comes with the SkyTrak protective hard case and a 1yr membership to their "Game Improvement Plan" that expires on 11/18/2018 (I just renewed this and they won't let me cancel). I purchased the unit new from SkyTrak so I am the only owner. It is in perfect shape and it has never taken any direct hits or shanks.

** I was told by SkyGolf that the GIP can be transferred but it is on the buyer to confirm/perform this. Hopefully someone on the forums knows the process and can help out. I only have what SkyGolf told me to go by and I don't have any experience with transferring memberships. If someone knows for sure this can't be done I am happy to remove this from my post as I don't want to mislead anyone.

I am located in the DFW area and I can arrange for a demo of the unit in my simulator for any local buyers.

Asking $1550 for everything.

Thanks,
    -Brian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BriHeb; 11-07-2017, 05:06 PM.

Updated lower price, didn't realize that SkyGolf was selling certified pre-owned units for $1650 right now. You can save $100 with mine, seems pretty fair?
    Last edited by BriHeb; 11-07-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

1k? So selling it for 650? I'm in then

Comment

I'm not good at math apparently. I am open to a fair offer though!

Comment

Bump... Open to offers, need this thing gone!

Comment

Sent you a PM.
            Lee

Comment

Bump, still available. Price is $1450 now.

Comment

Bump, $1400 now. Anyone?

Comment

I'm interested. What's the reason you switched?

Comment

I got a great deal on a GC2 that made it worth it to upgrade. I was playing on the Skytrak up until a couple weeks ago. Now its just sitting in the box and needs a new good home.

Comment

Originally posted by BriHeb View Post
                      I got a great deal on a GC2 that made it worth it to upgrade. I was playing on the Skytrak up until a couple weeks ago. Now its just sitting in the box and needs a new good home.
                      I'm planning on contacting the Skytrak folks to make sure I can transfer the game improvement package and then upgrade to the play and improve so I can use it with WGT. If they give me the okay i'm in to purchase it. I live in maryland so I'd need you to ship it out this way and could pay using PayPal, Venmo or whatever method you would prefer.

Comment

I have a case open with SkyTrak support, PM me your email address and I can forward it to you. They confirmed the transfer is possible and they just need your info to move it over.

Comment

Sold to Big-G, Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                          X