Protee for sale, or trade for SkyTrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protee for sale, or trade for SkyTrak

The kit includes the main hitting mat, putting sensor, floor launch camera, and two overhead halogen lights. I bought this Protee system from forum member Ryan5508 last winter and unfortunately have not gotten it installed. After a lot of measuring and head scratching I've decided my space isn't wide enough for a fixed system to work, right and left handed golfers will need to tee up offset from center (my son is a lefty). I'm looking to sell this system or trade for a SkyTrak plus cash. I'm asking exactly what I paid for it, which is $1825 shipped. Given that I have not installed it, I can't verify independently that it works but everything looks in very good condition and it was shipped well. It's been sitting in bubble wrap in a box since I bought it. Ryan moved on to a GC2 after I bought it, and is an active forum member so I'm certain the system works as he indicated. I'm located in Minnesota but willing to ship. I can get some pictures of everything tonight if requested.

Does this package include any software?

Comment

Edit: there is a flash drive with the kit and it does include the Protee 2.0 simulation software. You would need to buy your own copy of TGC.
      Last edited by morrisad; 11-10-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Here is a picture of the hardware, and what the original owner sent me on the flash drive. My guess is that you would have no problem setting up and running the Protee software, but you'd obviously need to purchase your own version of The Golf Club.

Comment

Is there anyway to install software, connect and at a minimum confirm that the system is all operable?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfAholicAnonymous View Post
            Is there anyway to install software, connect and at a minimum confirm that the system is all operable?
            No, I don't have any of the rest of the stuff to set up and hit balls yet... no mat / screen / etc. I trust that the system works having bought it from a regular poster on here.

Comment

I have a pro tee system with TGC. I would be glad to sell my TGC software and license as I got e2. Pm me if interesred if you buy this system. Great system!

Comment

Originally posted by morrisad

No, I don't have any of the rest of the stuff to set up and hit balls yet... no mat / screen / etc. I trust that the system works having bought it from a regular poster on here.
                I understand. Was just thinking you could at least see if software notices the hardware.

How is the software licensed, is it licensed via a usb device?

Comment

• morrisad
                  morrisad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I confirmed with Protee that their software is transferable with ownership.

Originally posted by GolfAholicAnonymous View Post
                I understand. Was just thinking you could at least see if software notices the hardware.

How is the software licensed, is it licensed via a usb device?
                That's a good question, I will try to get in contact with Protee tomorrow and make sure that the software is transferable with ownership of the hardware. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be, but you never know.

Comment

Bump... Protee setup is still for sale.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Package is sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X