Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Saik Golf winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club Friday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

Net Return Pro for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net Return Pro for Sale

Looking to sell my three year old net return pro including newly acquired side barriers and impact screen. The impact screen has at most fifty shots on it as I decided to build something much larger in garage. Literally bought the screen in early December. Net is in excellent condition, used mostly to warm up before playing. Took some up close photos of the middle of net to highlight limited wear, they are terrific nets. Came apart easily, assembled easily - including the carry bag. Have to figure out the shipping I’m in south central MA. Going to try eBay, Craigslist. All in new is 1050ish / given the screen is virtually new and barriers too asking $600+ whatever the shipping is. Thanks

Is this the net return pro or the Home series? Can you measure the height please?

thanks!

Comment

Hi, it is the pro series, there is a picture of the tag in my original post. Height is 7'6". Regards. 1

Comment

Thanks! I sent you a PM.

Comment

Sold the net and side barriers on ebay - still have the impact screen - the net sold literally five minutes after I posted it, never had that happen before, bizarre. Oh well if any interest in the used but very unused impact screen feel free to reach out with offer. I paid the net return folks 290 back in December before i built this. 1

Comment

Working...
          X