This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m thinking about selling my CG2

I am thinking about selling my GC2. Don’t get me wrong, I love it and it gives more than enough information. But we are getting the Quad for work and there is no need for me to have my very own LM/Simulator.

The Foresight GC2 has Bluetooth, USB Cable, Power Cable and a protective case.

Cert. Pre-Owned $5,400 + 6 months limited warranty

So, I would consider mine a steal at $4,900

Is there software included? Not sure, but I believe the buyer will have to pay $500 transfer fee if they want to buy replacement parts or software to run it. Might as well buy the CPO to get the warranty.

Comment

• PGA25
      PGA25 commented
      Editing a comment
      This does work without special software. If someone want to add FSX or HMT it will be difficult to get an unit this new under $6k. But if you want to build off of a great GC2 that has Bluetooth and Android capability for your phone or iPad, this is a wonderful place to start.

There is no software, but if you buy software from our Foresight rep he will waive the $500 transfer fee

Comment

LOL @ the word steal

Comment

• PGA25
        PGA25 commented
        Editing a comment
        And this means...🤔 exactly?

• p3eps
        p3eps commented
        Editing a comment
        That it’s not!
        Second hand one can be bought for under $4k.
        Technically this is at LEAST 3rd hand if you bought it pre-owned.

Not to get away from the subject, but how does that change what the unit does? If you want a complete background on it, I will be happy to explain. The original purchase was from a Class A PGA Instructor in Pennsylvania. He knew I was looking for a unit and sold it to me with less than 300 swings on it. When I called my Foresight Rep to get it transferred he asked for me to wait until after the PGA Show to see the new Quad. So the Academy where I am the Class A PGA Head Professional at decided to sell this GC2 for a down payment on a $28k set up. Since it has been in my hands it has had about 30 additional swings on it and has never been registered with me. The reason my reps is willing to waive the $500 fee if you go through him is because as a rep he will give me $4000 on the trade-in, then Foresight will just turn around and sell it for $5,400 certified (probably to someone on this sight). So as you can see, I have a full trace back to its origin and I already have a trouble shooting plan (ie. a Foresight rep) for the next owner. I think that’s pretty good and trustworthy! Thank You!

Comment

• p3eps
        p3eps commented
        Editing a comment
        Trustworthy and with a known history makes very little difference to the person saving $1000 buying a different unit for under $4k.
        Personally I’d be dubious buying anything from someone who only joined the forum to sell something. 5 posts, and all in your own For Sale thread.

Good luck with the sale!

• ste1010
        ste1010 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, I am currently looking for aused GC2, and if I had the coice of $5200 from Foresight with a 6 month warranty or $4900 for a private sale I would go with the former considering I would also need to cover $500 to transfer or buy Foresight software. As I am based in the UK, $4900 is a very good price and I would be all over it if this was in the UK.

I understand what you are saying. We are all looking for the best price. I’m just trying to sell a really good unit to put a down payment on a new one. Cheers

Comment

I’m confused as to who actually owns the unit. You say you bought it from someone in Pennsylvania and didn’t transfer it to your name. Immediately thereafter you say that your academy has decided to sell to buy another system. Is it yours or the academy’s. In the original post you say that you no longer need it if the academy wets a quad. But then in your last post you say that you’re selling the gc2 to put a down payment on a new one. I’m sure you want to be paid through PayPal friends and family too. Sketchy IMO.

Comment

• PGA25
          PGA25 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no problem answering any questions, because I know it’s not sketchy. I personally own the GC2 unit. I am acting alone in the sake of this GC2 unit. But I will not be building everything at the Academy I work at. I will also personally own the Quad, and I am lucky enough to work at an Academy that will allow the construction of a place to house the Quad in a hitting bay. So I do include
          them in my words. I’m not going to go into financials about how much I own if it or how much they own of it. I actually want PayPal but not friends and family. Just a regular payment is fine. Anyway, I believe I have been very honest about this. Thank you

Guys this sounds legit to me. If you have any complaints you feel his price is too high. The $500 fee is only if you need repairs or parts. You unlikely will need that for a long time.

Comment

• Centig
          Centig commented
          Editing a comment
          Not unless you just want to use the on screen or iPad data. If the intent is to use for simulation, software must be bought and if they want foresight programs, likely will end up paying a transfer fee.

Put this item on e-bay.
        I will try to win with winning bid.

Comment

Seems like a lot of opinions from non-customers. If you don't like the price don't buy the unit. Why not ask questions and evaluate the answers. Simply making assumptions and attacking a post based on those assumptions doesn't seem to help this forum community. Is your intent to help prospective buyers with solid information or simply to reduce a persons sell price.....???

Comment

• p3eps
            p3eps commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly as you say... a forum, a community.
            I’ve been a member here for over 3 years now, and like to think I’ve helped some people over those years.
            In this case I’m A: trying to help the buyer sell their device by advising them the price is way over the top, and B: trying to make potential buyers aware that they should be careful parting with that amount of cash to someone with a couple of forum posts.

Would you send $5000 to an eBay user with 0 feedback? Thought not. Well this is essentially the same thing!

Personally I don’t care how much it sells for as I already have a GC2... that I bought Brand New, and didn’t pay that much more for.

• Sane555
            Sane555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am sure you have helped many and as a new member I thank you for that. I also have a new GC2 but I didnt have a friend working at par2pro buy it for me at their multi location discount. I think that sometimes its not the intent but the delivery. Either way thanks for the good intentions and I hope to play golf in Scotland one day........or Old Head in Ireland.....

• ste1010
            ste1010 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sane555, I think you need to head over to Scotland this month to enjoy the best of the weather. While your packing you couldnt pick me a GC2 up and bring it over please. The market in the UK seems to have completely dried up since I started looking :-)

This is too much! Haha

Comment

Working...
          X