This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: GC2a HMT TGC ProTee and E6 For Sale

GC2a w/ Protective Shield- One owner indoor use only. Still running on original flash(It probably doesn't have much life left but still works fine). Spare flash unused except for some testing with HMT.

HMT - Just returned from Foresight with new LED arrays and calibration. Apparently, these will wear out and need to be replaced eventually. With these being new the unit should be good for a long time. Also, note that refurbished units from Foresight do NOT have the arrays replaced.

ProTee 2.0/TGC License (Transfer fee already covered)

E6 v1.6 security dongle for ProTee with course packs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Pebble Resort Pack ( Note: You will need either a ProTee or GC2 with ProTee License to Use)
    You can see the courses here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ISuCZ9PwrYyBPr

GC2a/Shield: $4500
    HMT: $4500
    E6/Courses: $2600
    ProTee/TGC: $700

Only reason I'm selling this equipment is I now have a Quad and FSX and I don't need two simulators at this point. Everything works great and is in great condition. Also have original boxes.

Any photos? Do you mind PMing the serial numbers? Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, I'll get some photos up tonight or tomorrow. I'll send you the serials via PM.

Comment

Here are some pics. If you'd like to see something specific let me know.

Comment

Thanks, replied via PM.

Comment

Can you tell how old it is, maybe write serial number, just type ? for last number. Thanks
            Can you tell how old it is, maybe write serial number, just type?for last number.Thanks
            Last edited by sorensen; 04-11-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I purchased the GC2 in late 2014 the serial is A849X and the HMT is from 2015. It's a UV-087X. I can pm you the actual serial number if you'd like. I just don't want the yahoos on ebay to start using them.

Also, I forget the mention that the battery is in good shape and still holds a charge. I was meticulous about discharging it monthly. I don't know how long a charge would last in one shot but I used to get in 3-4 rounds before I would charge it up again.

As you can see in the pic I have a ton of the stickers for the HMT as well.

Comment

GC2 and ProTee/TGC Sold

HMT - Still available
                E6 Software/Courses - Still available ( Note: This is for ProTee but I believe the platform can be changed with TruGolf for a small fee so it should be fine with any of their supported platforms )

Comment

I'm still here for you with my offer for the HMT......

Comment

Still for sale:

HMT

E6

Comment

Last chance for forum members before these go on eBay.

Comment

Ok, one more chance before eBay

E6 Bundle - Make offer - not sure what this is worth with E6 Connect coming out. For someone who likes E6 but doesn't want to go the subscription route this might be a good option

HMT - New Prices: $4250 Out the Door ( That is free shipping in the US and paypal fees covered )

Comment

HMT - New Prices: $4250 Out the Door ( That is free shipping in the US and paypal fees covered ) - might be open to offers but I won't go much lower than this

E6 - Sold

Comment

HMT still available - after reviewing ebay fees I'm not going to list is there, ridiculous!

Comment

There seem to be quite a few GC2s being sold. If anyone is looking to add an HMT I still have mine available.

Comment

Working...
                              X