TrueStrike Mat without Gel Pad $200 (Seattle, WA) Local Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueStrike Mat without Gel Pad $200 (Seattle, WA) Local Pickup

Barely used TrueStrike Mat studio version so can hit from the left and right side of the ball. I removed the gel mat to use in my custom golf studio instead of inlaying this mat. If you are local this is a screaming deal as mat is barely used.

Are you selling the strike surface? In other words the grass turf and frame that goes over the gel section. I'd be interested in that and I'll be in the Seattle area the second week of June.

Comment

Sorry for the rotated photos. Seem to have this problem on my Mac. Anyway. It includes 5 frames and turf for 5 of them. What is not included is the inner workings of the frame with the hitting mat. Essentially the gel and the foam pad that goes around the gel since the gel is much smaller than the hitting surface.

Comment

Originally posted by legendsfan
        Sorry for the rotated photos. Seem to have this problem on my Mac. Anyway. It includes 5 frames and turf for 5 of them. What is not included is the inner workings of the frame with the hitting mat. Essentially the gel and the foam pad that goes around the gel since the gel is much smaller than the hitting surface.
        I’m interested in it..this way I can have one in my garage and one out side.

Comment

First come gets it as wife wants it gone. I’m on Mercer Island. Just let me know if you want to drop on by and we can workout a time.

Comment

Working...
          X