X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Full GC2 Sim setup

Complete Foresight GC2 Professional Grade Golf Simulator

It’s a custom Par2Pro setup.

Includes a Foresight GC2, projector, powerful desktop computer, impact screen, side curtains and tracks, ceiling tracks, etc.

Includes both leading simulator software packages – Foresight’s FSX and The Golf Club’s simulator edition.

We are moving to Toronto (no room in the condo!), so we can move it to that area (we may not be able to ship the large turf).

Enough high-end turf and underpad for a 2-car garage, and a top of the line Country Club Elite Real Feel 5’x5’ hitting mat (it takes real tees, and feels very natural off the turf).

Winter is coming – but you could be playing golf and getting better all the way through it.

We are moving, and need to sell soon.

Serious inquiries only please.

Asking price? Where are you moving from?

Comment

Hi. Moving from the Northwest Territories. Asking $17,000 – it’s less than two years old.

Comment

Could you sell the Country club elite mat separately?

Comment

No, sorry.

K

Comment

Hi there. I really need to move this, as it cannot fit in our new place.

I will take any non-insulting offer. And if you are in the Toronto area and can take delivery tomorrow or Thurs, the turf can be yours for free.

Comment

Hi mate
              how much to ship the whole lot to the Uk?
              i could be interested

Comment

What are the dimensions of the turf? If I paid freight, would you ship the turf?

Comment

Hi Ken,
                  I’m searching for a setup and live in Calgary. I’d be interested for the right price and if we could agree on a price how we could broker the transaction?

Comment

Hey ken and BDCC - Ken sorry to hear that you have to give up the sim. Since you purchased the system from us, we would be happy to assist you with the sale of it. If BDCC is still interested, we could hold the funds in escrow if you like. We would just need a full list of the items and their condition along with the terms of the sale. Feel free to contact me directly at cory@par2pro.com. BDCC please note that Foresight requires that a transfer fee of $500 USD is required to take on the ownership.

Comment

Hey Ken I am only about 2 hours or so away from Toronto. Still have the turf? I could use some for my sim room.

Comment

Im interested, check your PM ken

Comment

Working...
                        X