This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Foresight GC2

It’s officially winter here in Maine and I’m already going through golf withdrawals. I’m looking for an Apple and bluetooth compatible GC2 to finish off my garage hitting bay. Would also consider a Skytrak + JNPG package. Let me know what you’ve got - thanks!
    Last edited by jtirishvt; 11-29-2018, 12:26 AM.

I will have one available in a couple weeks. I bought the Black Friday gc2/hmt/fsx2018 deal and will be selling my old gc2, hmt, and older fsx version soon after my new gear shows up. Serial is in the 7000 range, Apple compatible, upgraded most recent flash driver board to best support the super flash (selling with regular flash but it’s an n3 board).

Comment

I also bought the Black Friday deal and will be selling the brand new GC2 and plastic shield when they come in since I just wanted the HMT and FSX 2018

Comment

I almost jumped on the Black Friday deal as well but couldn’t get myself to pull the trigger. Hoping to get my hands on a GC2 sooner than later but feel free to shoot me a message. My paypal is locked and loaded!

Comment

Got my GC2 - thanks uoduck35!

If anyone has a license for an older version of the Foresight software that they're willing to let go for a reasonable price please let me know.
          Last edited by jtirishvt; 11-29-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X