Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

TrackMan 4 Indoor/Outdoor Launch Monitor

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy: TrackMan 4 Indoor/Outdoor Launch Monitor

I want to buy a TrackMan 4 Indoor and Outdoor Launch Monitor for game improvement and entertainment purposes.
    1. I intend to bring the software subscription and hardware warranty up to date. Prefer it still has active software/hardware subscriptions; if not, I will factor the upgrade cost to the final price.
    2. The unit must be in good to excellent condition. It must have both indoor and outdoor modes.
    3. I have the fund so I can transfer from my bank account to save the Credit Card transaction fee. Still prefer to use PayPal because it has buyer protection (which protects the seller too).
    4. Prefer that the seller and unit is in the U.S. I do not want to deal with international shipping and export/import etc.
    5. I can pay the $1,000 ownership transfer fee. I can work with you and your TM rep to complete the transaction.
    Thanks for looking. If you have a TrackMan to sell or you know someone who do, please contact me. Your TrackMan will be put to good use.

Still looking. If you don’t have a lot of use in your TrackMan 4 and can sell to someone who needs it more, please contact me. We will work out a price that is fair to both parties.

Comment

I am still looking. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X