Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Fiberbuilt 4x5 mat 2 tees, SkyTrak w/ Metal case, 10'x10' SQ Raw screen, TerraShield.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Fiberbuilt 4x5 mat 2 tees, SkyTrak w/ Metal case, 10'x10' SQ Raw screen, TerraShield.

Looking to sell these items. I bought these in May 2018 thinking I would setup a simulation, but have never got around to completing my project. The SkyTrak, Fiberbuilt and TerraShield are all in mint condition. The 10'x10' screen has a little dust and dirt on the very bottom of the screen from hanging up in the garage. The Skytrack has been used for just a couple of quick sessions and the Fiberbuilt has been hit off of probably 20-30 shots.

Would like to keep SkyTrak and Metal case together. Will ship the Fiberbuilt, but please contact with location shipping to see if we can work out the total cost. I live in Madison, Mississippi.

SkyTrak with Case, box it came in and manuals = $1,550
    Fiberbuilt mat with 2 tees = $400 for pickup. Can ship but check with me first as may need to split shipping costs.
    TerraShield = $225
    10'x10' SQ Raw = $OLD

Will get some pictures up once I get home this evening of additional Skytrak, the screen and Terrashield.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jgrove1968; 04-17-2019, 06:07 PM.

The 10'x10' screen is sold. Thanks Grant2145.

Comment

dear seller,
      interested in the fiberbuilt mat, where are you located?

Comment

Here are photos of the Terra Shield and additional of the SkyTrak. I'll keep trying to add these to the original topic, but for some reason I do not see the edit post function that I saw yesterday.
        Attached Files

Comment

Seller, I sent you a PM

Comment

SkyTrak with case and Fiberbuilt with tees are sold. Thanks Canadashero.

Comment

Thanks, Jgrove1968. Answered all my questions about the product, and shipped in great condition with tracking and showed up as expected. A+ seller. Cheers!

Comment

TerraShield has sold. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X