Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Selling UK Skytrak - anyone interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Selling UK Skytrak - anyone interested?

Hi everyone,

I bought a skytrak and TGC package secondhand back in November last year, love it and used it through the winter in a room i spent a huge amount of time building and getting right.

Fast forward 6/7 months and as a family we've decided to move house and unfortunately to somewhere which won't have sufficient room for a simulator setup.

I'm based in Scotland and i was just wondering if there was anyone out there in the UK who might like a simulator (or part thereof)?

I'd be selling the skytrak, games computer with TGC game, mat and impact screen and can give more details if anyone out there is interested.

FYI, Since you bought these secondhand, I'd check with both skytrak and ProTee to make sure that you can transfer the TGC game to another user.

I believe they only allow a transfer to occur once.

Comment

• jc523
      jc523 commented
      Editing a comment
      and also note that if they do allow you to transfer it, they charge a transfer fee of about $240.

Thanks for that jc523, i e-mailed them this morning and they say it's totally fine - i do have to pay the transfer fee to protee but i think they are being a bit more relaxed about it now TGC 2019 is available.

Comment

Hi B gib, please pm me. I may be interested!

Comment

Working...
      X