Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Skytrak for sale. Metal case and Plastic case included.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Skytrak for sale. Metal case and Plastic case included.

Ok all, I am going to sell my Skytrak. It has been great to me but as a lefty I decided to go with a Uneekor. I have a metal and a plastic case that will come with the unit. My practice package is good through 3/6/2020. I do not have JNPG. I want $1,500. Please let me know if you would like to buy it.

Originally posted by rjd1975 View Post
    Ok all, I am going to sell my Skytrak. It has been great to me but as a lefty I decided to go with a Uneekor. I have a metal and a plastic case that will come with the unit. My practice package is good through 3/6/2020. I do not have JNPG. I want $1,500. Please let me know if you would like to buy it.
    Hey I’m looking to get into an Uneeker as I’m a lefty too how do you like it & where were you able to get it?? What software are you using with it GSC?

Comment

• rjd1975
      rjd1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      I transferred my TGC 2019 license. It was easy. I love it. The only two negatives at this point are 1. Marked balls (but there are work arounds), 2. The Uneekor software reads all the data correct but the actual distance that is calculated from the algorithm is short...that does not affect TGC gameplay because each "game" uses their own math.

Sold the Skytrak...shipping it in the morning.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there an additional charge to get your autograph?
Working...
X