Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Foresight GC2, FSX2018 with Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Spanish Bay, and Computer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Foresight GC2, FSX2018 with Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Spanish Bay, and Computer

I am selling my entire simulator setup because I am moving to Arizona. Please see all my listings if interested in multiple items.
    I live in the Des Moines, Iowa area and would consider driving to meet someone a reasonable distance to save on shipping hassles.
    I have been on the forum for several years, and already sold a Skytrak last year here.

Foresight GC2, FSX2018 with Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Spanish Bay, and Computer Bundle
    PC Specs -Intel Core i7 4770 CPU @ 3.40Ghz, 16 GB ram, Windows 10 Pro OS, Nvidia Geoforce GTX 1060 6GB video card, Samsung 500G SSD, Corsair 750W power supply. Runs all software perfectly.
    Software - Foresight Sports FSX 2018 with the following courses -Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill, Blue Bayou, Broken Tree, Linfield National, Teton Pines, Willow Crest.
    Launch Monitor - GC2 S/N A12514, Purchased directly from Foresight last year as a CPO unit, GC2 plastic protective shield, GCS Steel Platform, Spare Flash module
    Accessories – Bose Companion 2 Computer Speakers, 2 swing cameras (ELP USB with Camera 2.1mm Lens 1080p Hd Free Driver USB Camera Module,2.0), additional wireless keyboard with stand, Bluetooth adapter, microphone.

Please note- Due to the size of the video card and power supply, I had to disable the front panel items on the computer which includes 2 usb ports. There are still 6 usb ports on the back which is plenty.

I am bundling these together because I have confirmed with Foresight that the $500 transfer fee will cover GCS and all Foresight software as well. This is a $500 fee that you would be required
    to pay

Price breakdown
    GCS + all GC2 accessories - $4200 (you pay $500 fee)
    FSX 2018 and all 8 courses - $3000 (no additional transfer fee required)
    Computer and all accessories $1000

Asking $8200 for this bundle. You pay transfer fee, shipping and required insurance to ship

I am happy to provide more details and/or pictures, if needed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GC21.JPG
Views:	598
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	212429 Click image for larger version

Name:	GC22.JPG
Views:	623
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	212428

Name:	GC24.JPG
Views:	605
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	212431

Name:	GC25.JPG
Views:	611
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	212432

Name:	GC26.JPG
Views:	592
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	212433

Name:	gc27.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	212434
    Attached Files

Not trying to be rude. Is this a significant discount.

Comment

• BWJones
      BWJones commented
      Editing a comment
      Taylor, this is not a significant discount, but I think it is a good price. You are getting a GC2 with protective case and elevation platform for $4700 (CPU from Foresight 5400 + elevated stand 80 + protective case 200, $5680 to buy this today) Also note, Foresight is currently sold out of CPO GC2 devices at this time. You are getting FSX2018 and 3 premium courses for $3000, new this would cost you $4000, and you are getting a loaded PC that runs all this software perfectly, not to mention all the accessories I am including.

I'm looking to buy the GC2 Elevated Platform - and it doesn't seem to be available in the UK. Would you sell that separate, and ship to the UK?

Comment

• BWJones
      BWJones commented
      Editing a comment
      p3eps, I would prefer to keep these items together. Thanks

What is a GC2 elevated platform and why would I want one? Not trying to hijack but I’ve never seen it.

Comment

• BWJones
      BWJones commented
      Editing a comment
      It elevates the GC2 to various levels and has adjustable feet to ensure the device can sit level even if the floor is not. In my case I used it to raise the device to the same level as my true strike.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting. Mine sits on a book.

• LEO MODE
      LEO MODE commented
      Editing a comment
      the actual intent of Foresight selling that is for commercial places: ranges and brick and mortar stores. You see the drilled holes on the platform so you can mount them on the ground, but at the same time lifting GC2 up to level the hitting area. It is really durable and once the GC2's is in, it is also very hard to take it out. It's really good for long, permanent and stationary situation.

Interested. Pm sent.

Comment

• BWJones
      BWJones commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the delay...I responded to your PM

This is sold. Can moderator please close this post? Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X