Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Protee Base Pack: Hardware Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Protee Base Pack: Hardware Only

Greetings,

I'm hoping to sell my Protee base pack system (base sensor system, halogen lights, vertical launch camera, USB to serial converter, and power supply).

I've recently upgraded my simulator to a GC2 and this Protee is just sitting around. The system was purchased new in 2015 and has been used very little. It is in essentially like-new condition and works perfectly. Since I'm using the Protee and TGC software with my new GC2, the buyer would have to purchase new software licenses (I'm just selling the hardware).

I've attached picture of what is included (I have the lights as well..somewhere!). I'm asking $1,300 for the package (hardware is approximately $2k new). Let me know if you are interested. I'm in the US and it can be shipped out immediately.

bump....make me a reasonable offer, I'm also going to list it on ebay.

Comment

You sell this yet ?

Comment

Nope, still have it Sending you a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X