Foresight GC2 For Sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alubenow
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 6

    #1

    Foresight GC2 For Sale

    Foresight GC2 For Sale

    After recently moving I no longer have space in my home for my simulator. My Simulator was set up in my basement with a 8' 9" ceiling. I was able to use all clubs aside from Driver; the simulator was fantastic.

    This complete Package includes:

    Foresight GC2-A (Originally purchased in 2013):
    -Original Packaging
    -Well maintained battery (disconnected from wall and ran GC2 on battery off and on to care properly for the battery).
    -Extra Flash
    -Protective Cradle
    -Software with Driving Range and One Course

    Computer Running Windows with Foresight Software Installed and Running:
    -Custom built computer specifically built with quality components to run Foresight SW, and only ran Foresight SW
    Thermaltake Case
    Gigabyte Motherboard
    Intel I7 3570K
    GTX 650 2GB Video Card
    8GB DDR3-1600 Hyper-X Memory
    500GB HD
    WiFi Network Card

    Hitting Mat:
    Country Club Elite Real Feel Golf Mat (4x4)

    Foam Tiles for use between mat and impact screen- this stuff is perfect for this application and is fantastic:
    Grey 2x2 .5" thick
    56 tiles to build 14' x 16' area

    Panasonic 720p Projector:
    PowerLite Home Cinema 710HD
    Universal Ceiling Mount Included

    Impact Screen and Side Netting
    P20 Impact Screen (10'x8'6")
    Side Netting (1) 15'x9'6" & (1) 20'x10'

    I'm selling all of the above for $7,750.


  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #2
    Can you post pictures of all this stuff. And maybe consider selling the GC2 by itself?

    Comment

    • Smudge_si
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 129

      #3
      Hi , Do you have a price for Just the unit and software ?

      Thanks

      Comment

      • Bubba22
        Sim Guru
        • Aug 2014
        • 3004

        #4
        This is a great deal for someone who is starting from scratch. Jump on this as it won't last.

        Comment

        • alubenow
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 6

          #5
          Hi Smudge_si, I would sell the GC2, Protective Cage, SW, and Computer for $6,900.

          Comment

          • JV17
            Advanced Member
            • Sep 2014
            • 441

            #6
            Wow, that's a great price! Too bad I already have everything I need at this point. That would sell on eBay very quickly at that price.

            Comment

            • Smudge_si
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2014
              • 129

              #7
              Hi alubenow i've sent you PM , very interested in the Unit + Software etc , cheers

              Comment

              • lakeeriegolf
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2015
                • 15

                #8
                Hi Alubenow, I am also interested. It would be helpful if you could post some pictures.

                I am new to the forum so I'm not sure how to PM.

                Comment

                • Peter Yates
                  Junior Member
                  • Jan 2015
                  • 1

                  #9
                  Hi, I am interested in the whole package. I am new to this forum so not sure of the best way to contact you.

                  Comment

                  • alubenow
                    Junior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 6

                    #10
                    This Item has been sold

                    Comment

                    Working...