X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: GSA Vistrak & PX5-2 System

Hey All,
    With the birth of my first kid and working two jobs I just do not have the time to devote to golf.

For Sale is:
    -PX5-2 system with all cables (except halogen light). The PX mat is a fiberbuilt fairway panel and I also have the rough and sand panels from fiberbuilt. This system was new in spring 2018.
    -Vistrak Camera with large spotlight and cables. This system was purchased in Fall 2019.
    -NO Software is included. Most GSA users use E6Connect or TGC/TGC 2019.

Together these systems give you a great simulator for lefty/righty play as everything is mounted to the ceiling. GSA is one of the best for simulated putting as the stereo cams do an excellent job reading putts. The Vistrak is getting near the end of Beta testing. The Vistrak camera is a great tool as it provides video of your swing allowing you to make the proper adjustments to improve your game. The club data is used to provide better calculations for ball flight.

The PX5-2 system sells new for $6,000 and the Vistrak sells new for $2,000. I am looking to get $3,000 for everything with buyer pays shipping.

This is not a plug and play system. It will require you to take time to properly set up and calibrate. It does require you to be able to control light in your room. You will need a strong gaming computer and a dedicated usb 3.0 card to support the cameras. Keither5150 on this forum is a great guy who knows a lot about this system. He also has YouTube videos you can watch to see his system in action.

I will post pictures with my username and date in later. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $3,000 + Shipping
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GripItAndRipIt; 03-09-2020, 07:26 PM.

Price Update- $2,800 plus Shipping OR Best Offer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	833A02F3-A2F0-4CBB-9A1B-534BF0632E1E.jpeg
Views:	447
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	254685 Click image for larger version

Name:	BD26A16B-D48C-4BEA-999F-BBCBBA6DFC05.jpeg
Views:	368
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	254686 PRICE UPDATE!
      $2,600 plus shipping. This is by far the best deal out of the other GSA systems for sale.
      Someone asked about why the halogen light wasn’t included. It can be but has a bad bulb. I also bought a third party light that worked for me that I will include. The halogen light is not needed if you plan on using Vistrak for club detection instead of the PX2 mat. The PX2 mat is a fiberbuilt so it is still a great hitting surface.
      It’s great to be able to know how your club path and where on the face you are hitting!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	301627FA-9DC5-4425-B386-427FFB5B5E3C.jpeg
Views:	383
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	254687

Comment

Still Available. All offers will be considered.

Comment

$2,300 Or Best Offer!

Comment

SOLD! Please Mark as Sold

Comment

Working...
            X