Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET & GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Scotish Open!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Ireland Invitational with 2 rounds at Le Golf National (Protee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...d-invitational
See more
See less

Complete Golf Simulator Package For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Complete Golf Simulator Package For Sale

Hello,

In August of 2017 I created, developed and opened an indoor golf simulator business. Purchased the best equipment in an effort to provide customers with the best experience, graphically and from an accuracy standpoint. I purchased the GCQuad launch monitor and gaming software directly through Foresight Sports. Ryan Wosser was the sales rep and Colin McDermott are the two that I worked through for everything at Foresight Sports.

The experience has been fantastic but I’m going to close and move on to do something different. So I’m looking to sell one of my system packages as basically a plug and play package. You would only need to get your self a hitting projector screen, golf matt and ensure that you have WiFi reception in the area that you set everything up.

Here are the details on the equipment:

GCQuad launch monitor: purchased June 2017. February 2020 paid for a completely refurbished and updated GCQuad, including a warranty good till February 2021. (Paid $15,660)

FSX software and licensing - updated version 3.5.0 - includes analysis, competitive skills challenges and 13 golf courses, highlighted by Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Merion, Congressional and Doral. (Paid $4,100)

Simulator room calibration/set up app/program. (In search off of windows type simulator setup app, right click and run as administrator, click yes to allow then enter room dimensions)

IBuypower/intel 7700 computer tower/processing unit. (Paid $1,080)

Acer touch screen monitor “22. (Paid $250)

Panasonic PT-VZ570 HD projector. (Paid $1,875)

Total invested is $22,965. All cables and power cords included as well as mounting bracket for projector.

I’m willing to consider offers between $16-$17k.

Are you willing to sell the GC Quad separately? And does it include the club data? If so, what's your asking price?

Comment

Hi is your software the FSX 2018 or the older FSX? Would you sell the FSX software individually? I am in the market for the FSX right now.

Thanks,

Greg

Comment

Working...
      X