This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Skytrak with FMJ

Preowned Skytrak with the official metal protective case. Have owned it for 2 years with no issues at all, absolutely love it but have recently decided to upgrade to one of the other ceiling based launch monitors. With the latest update it gets well over 150 ball speed, definitely one of the good ones!

Use it in the the garage for the indoor driving range or also with the Golf Club 2019 for a full simulator experience (TGC not included). Still has a month of the Game Improvement Package on it that I will throw in for free. Shipped from Canada.

Can send more photos and videos of it working on request. PM me for details.

how much are you asking for it?

Comment

Interested!.

EDIT: I am out, this is too rich for my blood, asking price 25% is higher than retail of new
      Last edited by GeoffTK; 04-07-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

interested as well

Comment

very interested. will send money as soon as you respond

Comment

This won’t last long. GLWS

Comment

• Hubbahub32
              Hubbahub32 commented
              Editing a comment
              It may... guy above said he is asking 25% higher than a new unit. That’s sickening if he is. Price gouging due to economy. I don’t know if he is though. Based on poster above.

• Wizard of Coz
              Wizard of Coz commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. You can't buy a new one right now. Lock down= no outdoor golf-somebody will buy it. Many Ebay listings were over 2k last I checked. It's not like it's hand sanitizer or n95 masks. Nobody has to buy it. I think somebody does though. Good for Harch and the buyer.

Look at what they're selling for on eBay...I saw one listed for $4k...this shelter in place order has really spiked virtual golf. Crazy to think the secondary market is at that right now.
            Last edited by DS12; 04-07-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DS12 View Post
              Look at what they're selling for on eBay...I saw one listed for $4k...this shelter in place order has really spiked virtual golf. Crazy to think the secondary market is at that right now.
              Not sure that makes it right. Oh well nothing I need to worry about it. Hope everyone ends up happy.
              Lay-ups are for basketball!

Comment

Yep I was hoping to get one before all this and now they are all either backordered forever or too rich for my blood. Oh well guess thats how supply and demand works though, no one can go out to play in real life so the virtual at home spikes. Bet in a few months though when everything is back to normal, there will be tons for sale and even better prices then before, or at least I can hope....

Comment

This unit is now sold, thanks to all those with voices of reason 👏

Comment

Working...
                  X