ID:	277723 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG
Views:	769
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	277722 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0265.JPG
Views:	785
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	277721 Click image for larger version  Name:	quad 1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	277720 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0254.JPG Views:	0 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	277716 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0257.JPG Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	277717 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0256.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	277718 I have for sale a GCQuad in excellent shape with club data add on( no putting add on). Also comes with FSX 2020 and 12 courses.
    The attachment has the course list and Pebble Beach in included.
    I do not have the GC quad Back Pack but will include a Brand new titleist professional backpack that retails for 234 on many online stores. It still can carry the Quad with ease.
    Total new

GCquad- 11k
    Club data add on- 4k
    FSX 2020- 3k

add on course value ~$1000 or more
    Titleist back pack $234

total value new = 19,234

Selling for $15000 for all
    Last edited by soupy; 07-05-2020, 01:45 AM.

I think this is a good price since I will take a big hit on paypal fees( 3%) plus the cost of shipping and insurance will be $200 or so.
    If you feel the price is too high then make an offer. The worst I can do is say no.

Comment

Not that you're asking...

But I just priced the same package on foresight's website for $16,900 (sans 7 courses). And that would include the unit being registered under the buyer's name (in other words, no 1k transfer fee), and it would also include the warranty... and while I'm at it, would include the backpack.

Comment

• soupy
        soupy commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont see anywhere that states it comes with the backpack. It might. I am not sure. You also can use it just fine without transfer. So it is still over 2000 savings over certified pre owned

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        Does that price include tax?

• soupy
        soupy commented
        Editing a comment
        No tax no shipping. No premium courses.

Yes that is used also. Still shipping and tax will be added to that and pebble beach is 500.
      Last edited by soupy; 07-05-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

PM Sent...

Comment

Heck, I hope you get all 15 for it! Helps my asking price.. I'll soon be putting up one for sale myself (with putting module and more courses).

Good luck with the sale soupy. If you do sell it, feel free to PM your selling price (if you don't mind).

Comment

I have had some offers to buy the unit alone. If I went this route would anyone be interested in purchasing just FSX with 12 courses?
            The course list is in the attachments above

Comment

Price change 14500 for it all

Comment

Price for FSX? (my brother has a GC2)

Comment

2500 with the 7 added courses including pebble beach

Comment

Payment sent for GCQ!

Comment

Please mark as sold. I will make a separate post for the software only

Comment

Working...
                      X