Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

Foresight GC2 + FSX 2020 Software + Cover ~~MINT!~~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Foresight GC2 + FSX 2020 Software + Cover ~~MINT!~~

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling a Foresight GC2 with FSX 2020 Software and including a cover. I purchased this unit directly from Foresight around December 2019. The unit has not had much use, hence why I decided to sell. It was set up in the garage and was never taken outside for outdoor use. A cover was used from day one so the unit looks brand new, even still has the plastic wrap on the screen. I'm super anal so I take good care of my golf equipment and this unit was no exception. This unit is one of the newer models of GC2 and is capable of connecting to the iPhone via Bluetooth.

I will provide serial number to anyone seriously interested and even provide contact for the Foresight rep to confirm authenticity. He's aware I'm selling the unit and is also sharing with his prospects/network so this deal may not last long. I will need to contact him anyways to transfer the software to the new owner. Yes - the software will be in your name and be all official.

I will only accept PayPal to protect everyone in this transaction. No checks, bitcoin, venmo, etc.

I am located in Northern California in case anyone is local.

Retail
    GC2 $5,400
    FSX 2020 $3000
    Protective Cover $200 (from Foresight)
    Total = $8,600 + Taxes + Shipping

My price for buddle is $7,200

Comes with all original box, papers, wires, etc.

Please let me know if any questions and DM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Eric

Bump.

Lowering price to $6,500.

Comment

Sold to someone on this forum. Thank you everyone for their interest.

Comment

Working...
      X