Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @graham camm (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - The American Express playing 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer)thursday - 6487y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

Almost new Skytrak, FMJ, Extended warranty, etc

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Almost new Skytrak, FMJ, Extended warranty, etc

Hello all,

Up for sale is my almost new Skytrak unit. It includes the following:

1) Skytrak (received and registered on Nov 25, 2020)
    2) Official Skytrak full metal jacket case
    3) Extended warranty (set to expire Nov 25,2021)
    4) Play&Improve plan (expires Nov 25, 2021)

Play and Improve plan includes WGT, skills matrix, driving range, bag mapping, etc.

I've thoroughly enjoyed using the Skytrak, but now have a bad case of tennis elbow in both elbows, and gonna take a few months off for now, and then i'm planning on upgrading to either the Full Swing Kit, or GC2 or Quad.

Asking $2700 for the entire package + shipping. If you're in the Seattle area, I can deliver it as well.

It's in perfect working order, and will come with all the original Skytrak packaging, and all the cables. Everyone knows what it looks like, but i can take pics and send upon request. I'll also throw in a box of brand new Costco golf balls.

Any questions please let me know. thanks

Interested in knowing more. Do you have pics? - more along the lines that it's in good working order and what not. Also - Paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by jmix18 View Post
      Interested in knowing more. Do you have pics? - more along the lines that it's in good working order and what not. Also - Paypal?
      Yeah it’s in perfect working order. I’ll post some pics later today. Can accept paypal as well, as long as you have a verified Account.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sixmudd; 01-14-2021, 06:16 PM. Reason: Photos added

Comment

Hey guys, I added a few photos. It’s kind of a pain to take the skytrak out of the case, but can add additional pics for serious buyers. Also, if you pay using PayPal friends/family, I’d be willing to take some money off the price and do free standard shipping via UPS.

Comment

Sold
          please close thread

Comment

Working...
          X