Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Mevo+ (serial FSM2-002761) with all boxes, case, charger and 1k ball markers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: FS: Mevo+ (serial FSM2-002761) with all boxes, case, charger and 1k ball markers

Are you looking for a used Mevo+? I'm upgrading systems and have one available. Ordered April 2020. Arrived July 2020. Serial FSM2-002761.

The unit works great. I used it primarily outside in the hitting cage that I built last spring to stay sane during the initial covid lockdown. I also took it to the driving range a handful of times. Lovingly cared for, always stored in the case, never exposed to rain, etc. I'm including absolutely everything that arrived when I ordered it, including an unopened roll of 1000 metallic ball markers. I never used them, as I found that the unit did a great job of picking the ball up even without them. The outer red rubber bumper running around the unit is slightly discolored just from being picked up many times. It has zero impact on the function of the unit. I have included a close up photo of this.

I'm only selling because I'm in the process of building an indoor simulator room where I do not have enough total depth to keep using it.

Asking 2200$ + insured shipping from Chicagoland. Message me with any questions, requests and offers. FYI, I'm not interested in trades, already have my new launch monitor locked up. Would be happy to meet up for a local sale here in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks!

David

Click image for larger version

Name:	mevo3.jpeg
Views:	380
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	329332
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mevo2.jpeg
Views:	424
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	329329Click image for larger version