Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

GC2a & FSX 2020 For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: GC2a & FSX 2020 For sale

I'm selling my GC2A that comes with the original box and the plastic protection case.

I also have for sale the FSX software. I can sell it with the unit or I can sell the software separately.

They can be sold together or individually depending on who contacts me first.

For interested parties I will give you the direct contact information for my rep at foresight sports so you can contact him confirm authenticity.

My wrap confirmed with me that for $350, he will send the new owner a new flash he will also re-register the unit in your name. (They currently charge $500 to have this done that including the flash. So this way you'll get a new flash as well as have it in your name.)

If you're interested please contact me and make me an offer. If your offer is not realistic don't be offended if I don't reply.

I'm willing to answer any questions you have just let me know.

Thanks.

Seems like a sweet deal. You might get more action on it if you post $$$$, serial # and pics with your name and date on it. That's pretty awesome what your rep will do. First time I've heard that before.

Comment

• kbrownpa
      kbrownpa commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^ This ^^^
      I'm not offended by the lack of information in your ad, I'm amused.

Thank you for your comment. I really don't care if you're amused. πŸ€™ Nor do I need to sell my GC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard of Coz View Post
      Seems like a sweet deal. You might get more action on it if you post $$$$, serial # and pics with your name and date on it. That's pretty awesome what your rep will do. First time I've heard that before.
      Thank you for your constructive reply. I got a busy week traveling and all the stuff is at home. I posted this yesterday to see if there's anyone interested. I planned to add more stuff this Weekend. and probably should have waited but again don't need to sell don't have to sell it....I just don't use it anymore.

​​​​​Thanks again and I'll add more stuff this week.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X