SkyTrak + FMJ + TGC 2019 Lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: SkyTrak + FMJ + TGC 2019 Lifetime

Hey everyone! I've decided to switch to a Launch Pro (or maybe GC3) so thought it was a good time to try and sell the SkyTrak. I purchased the unit from SkyGolf late last summer. It looks new, has zero known issues, includes the original box/cords, and the full metal jacket protective case.

I also purchased the lifetime license for TGC 2019 that would I prefer to sell/transfer along with the SkyTrak so if someone is interested in that, I can contact ProTee for permission and get it setup. Asking $1700 for the SkyTrak or $2200 to include TGC.

OBO

Thanks!

I can't seem to edit my post (Lifetime typo in the title, ugh!) and also mention this is OBO.

Comment

Due to the increased cost of ProTee's license transfer fee (now $448!) I am adjusting the pricing down to $2000 obo for the package.

Comment

• Wang
        Wang commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a strange question about this. I bought the license, but never downloaded it or registered it. Can I sell the license without the buyer having to pay a transfer fee?

Where about are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Wendzday View Post
        Where about are you located?
        I’m in SW Missouri.

Comment

• Wendzday
          Wendzday commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m up in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Would you be interested in shipping it? Also, any concerns with transferring subscriptions to CAD?

Price lowered to $1850 shipped.

Comment

SkyTrak has been sold!

Comment

Working...
          X