GCQuad with club tracking data. Additional accessories also available if interested

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • georgejiruska
    Junior Member
    • May 2022
    • 10

    #1

    For Sale: GCQuad with club tracking data. Additional accessories also available if interested

    Please note that the cost of transferring the software/hardware/lifetime tech support license will be covered by me. This is a $1000 cost.

    Mint condition GCQuad
    Price includes, GCQuad, FSX software lifetime license, club data add-on lifetime license, lifetime tech support, standard courses plus Pebble Beach premium course.
    5,700 shots on this machine
    Currently outside of Philadelphia, PA

    $15k all in. Please message if interested



    Also available (not included in above price):

    Dell gaming laptop

    5' x 5' Country Club Elite golf mat
    (https://rainorshinegolf.com/products...xoCbYwQAvD_BwE)

    Net return Pro Series
    (https://rainorshinegolf.com/products...eries-golf-net)
    Attached Files
  • georgejiruska
    Junior Member
    • May 2022
    • 10

    #2
    Price drop - $14,500

    Comment

    • 02bluesuperroo
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2020
      • 20

      #3
      Do you know if you can sell the software separately? I'd be interested but I already have an FSX 2020 license. I guess you still have to do the transfer? Maybe I could pay for the transfer myself because I bet I could work something out since I'm a pre-existing customer and you could sell FSX 2020 and that'd save a couple thousand dollars at least. Then we could possibly adjust the price a bit to make a deal work. Send me a PM if you're interested in discussing.

      Comment

      Working...