New in Box($5100) Foresight GC3 w/lifetime software (+"smart" rangefinder, case, etc)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gopher_98
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2026
    • 23

    #1

    For Sale: New in Box($5100) Foresight GC3 w/lifetime software (+"smart" rangefinder, case, etc)

    This is a new, unopened Foresight GC3 with all accessories that come with it ("smart" Bushnell range finder, alignment stick, carry case, etc). This has club and ball data, unused activation codes for software, etc.

    I bought 2 of these during a Foresight "Buddy Sale" but ended up only needing 1. I built my simulator this summer (see my DIY Build post) and was planning to use the other to build my father's but he decided against having a simulator.

    Everything is ready to be picked up or be shipped in the original box that it was shipped to me in from Foresight. Apart from opening the box to photograph the contents, none of the product boxes have been opened and none of the devices have been used.

    The only catch is that you may need to use my username as you set up FSX software, but I will contact Foresight to try to update to your username. I am not sure if I will be able to, and the listed price reflects this. Everything will work (including software with included licenses/codes).

    I initially listed this at $5500 back at the end of June. This price is as low as I am willing to go, but I would discount $50 if you do not need me to reach out to Foresight to change the username.

    Retail is $6999 (and at least as of today, I just noticed they no longer include the "smart" rangefinder, which is included here)

    $5100 picked up in Bergen County, NJ (preferred)
    $5200 shipped to continental US
Working...